17/6/2016 Spacecraft Friday - the "Quess i'll have to do it again" edition.

OeVBDOq.png

Standard disclaimer: said:

Who are you to decide this, I hear you asking, and here's the answer: No one. I am not official in any way, shape, or form. If you're unhappy with my decision, we can work something out. This is just my opinion, since there's no objective way to judge "Quality" of crafts.

If anyone feels that their craft is missed because of any kind of time-zone difference, or any kind of difference in when spacecraft fridays is put up, tell me.

If your craft is really good and was made before, and someone posts in it within that week, then it will be considered. Just to clarify, I am not encouraging necros for the sake of bumping your craft.

Here we are, doing another SCF. I guess people just aren't interested in doing these kinds of thing more than once or twice, anyway, it's not like it matters since i've got plenty of time to do these.

This time there where some genuenly interesting choices.

Anyway, it's getting quite late here, so let's get on with the crafts for this week.

Note: I learned from my mistakes. This time they are on a random order.

First up we have something that i had quite a fun time testing:

It can be quite tricky to get one of those things to work reliably, so seeing one that works perfectly is a nice thing :).

It's also a nice thing to drive around Kerbin, it's easy to control and is pretty fast, making ferrying Kerbals and cargo to the island airport a fun thing to do.

Here are some picks of my test:

And it's not half bad looking either. (guess it looks a bit like a banana)

Next up we have a true show of originality:

I really love the cleverness in it's design :), not only does it look like what it's supposed to, it also works as a plane and can even reach space.

It might end up being a bit useless tough, but who cares when it's basically a spacebird.

And now we have a nice selection of rocket replicas that's only going to grow bigger:

Unfortunetly there are no picks of these in action, but im sure they work just fine. Since the one and only rocket that i have currently, is a very similar delta-IV heavy.

The launch towers are a nice touch, very low part but still pretty good looking (needs more logos tough).

Now let's take a look at something that was created quite a long time ago, but has been updated by quite a bit.

Just scroll down the comments and you'll be able to find picks of the new version.

It's a really nice looking replica that also seems to works really nice :) (sorry, didn't have time to do any testing).

And here we have something truly amazing:

What more can you say about this one, its a god dam stock Rubik's cube that works :0.0:.

And that's it for this weeks SCF. It's a bit rushed, but nothing too bad. So i hope you enjoyed it :).

I might end up doing these for a while unless somebody gets interested :wink:.

2 hours ago, kapteenipirk said:

Note: I learned from my mistakes. This time they are on a random order.

Strange, people never complained about it when I did SCF, even though I've done it three times and each one has five craft in place order.

Hey! Look! That's me! :D

I'm in the process of testing a new version of the cube that will be faster and lock up less. When it's done, I'm thinking I'll post a challenge for people to solve it! Unfortunately, it doesn't comply with World Cubing Association regulations, as the stickers are not similar in size, shape, or texture.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.