Situation looks like I'm in Moho transfer window but I'm not?

I used http://ksp.olex.biz/ to determine when to transfer to Moho. To me, the planets look about in the right positions but according to the game I'll be arrive too late. Does it not look about correct to you?

Edit: also, that website gives only one window but I'm thinking that there should be multiple valid phase angles. Am I right?

2YLD9Ty.png

Edited by THX1138

Well, the way I generally figure transfer windows (with tangent lines), you are significantly late for this transfer. About the distance that the game is showing for your "closest approach" delta.

By the looks of it the transfer time might be correct but you will need to move the maneuver node around. You can see how your solar AP is higher than Kerbin, this is most likely where you are experiencing the delay as your craft is initially slowing down before dropping in towards Moho. I recommend moving the maneuver node more retro grade by a couple of degrees, adjust the burn delta V and you might find an encounter

48 minutes ago, Kami_K220 said:

By the looks of it the transfer time might be correct but you will need to move the maneuver node around. You can see how your solar AP is higher than Kerbin, this is most likely where you are experiencing the delay as your craft is initially slowing down before dropping in towards Moho. I recommend moving the maneuver node more retro grade by a couple of degrees, adjust the burn delta V and you might find an encounter

This. Moho moves so fast that any deviation from perfect will be way off. It's just another reason why I don't bother with transfer planners for Moho and instead aim for the An/Dn markers.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.