PC Gamer's Top 100 games - KSP #...

MaxxQ

16 minutes ago, MaxxQ said:

They redo the list every year (hence the word "annual").  And why shouldn't it change every year?  As I said above, it's entirely subjective, and there are different people (sometimes) each year deciding the current list.  Opinions change.

Christ, people!  No one said anywhere that it was a definitive, authoritative, objective list.  Hell, even PCG poked fun at it on the last page of the magazine, with a Top 100 Internet Reaction Bingo card, with squares that say things like: "Crap List. Doesn't have (niche game from 25 years ago)", "They're obviously being bribed by Valve", "They're obviously being bribed by Bioware", They're obviously being bribed by CD Projekt", "They're obviously being bribed by That Stardew Valley Guy", "What is this, Console Gamer?", and the best one, "Why isn't Thief II on the list?"

Why can't anyone accept it for what it is and enjoy it?

Could a mod lock this thread?  It's not worth having if people are just going to poodle about the list instead of my intention of congratulating Squad on some recognition.

:(

I liked the list.

Don't worry it's not all internet hate machine all the time in here.

Why can't anyone accept it for what it is and enjoy it?

Could a mod lock this thread?  It's not worth having if people are just going to poodle about the list instead of my intention of congratulating Squad on some recognition.

This is why we can't have nice things. :mad: