Mod Community Base for 0.16

Should we allow multiple launches in a single 48-hour turn?  

1. 1. Should we allow multiple launches in a single 48-hour turn?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only if they're combined into a single lander

I hope everyone enjoyed this time around! With save files not compatible through to 0.17, I'll be opening a new thread with revised rules later tonight for 0.17.

The basic rule changes:

- there will be a separate sign-up list for each planet + its moons. My goal is to have a single save file for everything, but if that becomes a problem I'll split the saves.

- to be placed on a sign-up list for a planet, you'll need to post a screenshot of a successful flight to the SoI of your chosen planet. Kerbin/Mun/Minmus is the exception.

- initially, one base per landable body; once at least three craft are landed at every existing base, you can open a new one.

- space stations are still allowed.

- all turns are 48 hours, so that I can start and end all of them for the different saves at the same time. We'll have multiple people fly their turns at the same time, and then afterwards I'll merge each person's new craft into the main save.

- if you're signed up for multiple lists and your turn comes up on more than one at the same time, you'll get bumped down one spot on any of them that have someone else signed up after you.

I'll have some basic mods - Carts, MechJeb, Crewtank - added from the very beginning. If there's others that should be in the beginning list, let me know here.

These chagnes should let people get turns in more often and get a lot more flights completed too. For now, I'm sure everyone is having enough fun with non-community flights, and you'll need to complete some anyway to sign up for the new per-planet lists!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.