[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

1 hour ago, ZentroCatson said:

What's that for a shady site... first thing I got when I clicked on the link was a NSFW meme showing a completely naked woman on the side. Please, for the sake of Jeb, remove that link.

Also newcomers, don't ask mods for materials or OP stuff. People are generally helpful, but being lazy won't get you anywhere. Also expect an occasional tank at your door after the occasional Flowey. :wink:

I grabbed the link from a meme on google about slacking off I didn't even check sorry :( 

EDIT: link removed can you take it off the quote too I'm embarrassed :(:(:( sorry again

Edited by Kepler68

3 minutes ago, max_creative said:

If you do that then don't tell Sparky! Also, what's wrong with Flowey? 

Flowey is insane. He thinks its a kill or be killed world and wants to be the world's ruler. Killing is the best solution for everything to him. That's why!

@Kepler68 I removed the quote. No problem, the internet is a shady place. You never know what might creep out of the corner!

Edited by ZentroCatson

10 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

Flowey is insane. He thinks its a kill or be killed world and wants to be the world's ruler. Killing is the best solution for everything to him. That's why!

@Kepler68 I removed the quote. No problem, the internet is a shady place. You never know what might creep out of the corner!

Thank you :) again I'm very sorry 

1 hour ago, max_creative said:

Maybe some hugs from a cute green turtle named Mrp would help! :D Hugs solve everything! 

Flowey: MUAHAHAHA I'M THE RULER OF THE WORLD!!!!!

Mrp: Hoi

Flowey: *Stab stab* MUAHAHAHAHA

One thing I've noticed, Everyone's talking about a FLOWER but no one notices the fact that zoo changed the name

13 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I've got a new port town near Irondome (got a little stone bridge next to it). Please help build it up and make it equally awesome as Paradise, East Desert (etc). Thanks. Just don't want it forgotten. Use it for all sea related actives. 

Sure. I'll make sure I- wait... My base is in the ocean... :/

8 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Flowey: MUAHAHAHA I'M THE RULER OF THE WORLD!!!!!

Mrp: Hoi

Flowey: *Stab stab* MUAHAHAHAHA

One thing I've noticed, Everyone's talking about a FLOWER but no one notices the fact that zoo changed the name

Only after 1. He finally noticed that I wasn't new and 2. He finally noticed that he was kinda not doing his job. :D 

1 hour ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I've got a new port town near Irondome (got a little stone bridge next to it). Please help build it up and make it equally awesome as Paradise, East Desert (etc). Thanks. Just don't want it forgotten. Use it for all sea related actives. 

Wait, will the Creative be big enough to be a town when it's done? Towns get those cool command block things and stuff! :D 

5 minutes ago, Squidiness said:

Well, I started actually using this site a week ago

Oh. Anyways, welcome to the Forums! :D enjoy your time here and may the persistence be with you... 

Do i get creative?  No biggie if i don't, just curious the criteria etc.  Looking at the layout of the landscape, i can say that I would be happy to build some things at the harbor/port town. I am also putting the finishing touches on the east line between jeremy's rail bridge and the desert line bridge junction (mainly removing the "tube" and opening it up to daylight).  The redstone workshop below my foundry next to paradise station has been completed structurally.  Next i will fit it out with chests, crafting tables, and a hopper to drop redstone into which the chests will catch down below.  Stay tuned!

One other thing: any underground spaces underneath walkways or houses need to be filled in.  I they are not, hostile mobs can spawn there literally any time day or night, and if someone is working in the vicinity of one of these voids, they can be attacked.  One such void had 3 zombies and a baby zombie.  This was right below sparky's quartz monument, and stretched over to the nearby walkways.  Thanks for your mindfulness! :)

- Andy

Oh, almost forgot.  I have put in a mid-mountain station stop for players wanting to explore around the mountainous area the rail line tunnel passes under.  Please remember to close both doors to ensure safety of players using the station and the rail line!  Hiking trails using torches will be installed, and a hiker's hut will be constructed near the mountaintop entrance/overlook platform.

- Andy

1 hour ago, transitbiker said:

Do i get creative?  No biggie if i don't, just curious the criteria etc.  Looking at the layout of the landscape, i can say that I would be happy to build some things at the harbor/port town. I am also putting the finishing touches on the east line between jeremy's rail bridge and the desert line bridge junction (mainly removing the "tube" and opening it up to daylight).  The redstone workshop below my foundry next to paradise station has been completed structurally.  Next i will fit it out with chests, crafting tables, and a hopper to drop redstone into which the chests will catch down below.  Stay tuned!

Uh, only mods get creative mode. 

Also, everyone keeps confusing The Creative with creative mode. :/ Please stop getting them confused guys! (Even though I don't care and it doesn't matter very much...) 

One other thing: any underground spaces underneath walkways or houses need to be filled in.  I they are not, hostile mobs can spawn there literally any time day or night, and if someone is working in the vicinity of one of these voids, they can be attacked.  One such void had 3 zombies and a baby zombie.  This was right below sparky's quartz monument, and stretched over to the nearby walkways.  Thanks for your mindfulness! :)

Sure! Wait... I only visit Sanctuary about twice a week... And I don't live there... 

Oh, almost forgot.  I have put in a mid-mountain station stop for players wanting to explore around the mountainous area the rail line tunnel passes under.  Please remember to close both doors to ensure safety of players using the station and the rail line!  Hiking trails using torches will be installed, and a hiker's hut will be constructed near the mountaintop entrance/overlook platform.

Hiking! Sounds fun! *flies up the mountain with elytra* 

17 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I said the bulletin, not the forums, there's a huge difference :wink:

1 hour ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

I might buy Minecraft and join you guys. 

haha can't wait!

Or, if we're speaking Kerbal... "Haha kan't wait!"

It's a SUPER fun server; You'll enjoy it! Newspapers every week, a fun rail line, Sparky filling everywhere with Floweys... It's a blast! *Explosion* See?

On January 10, 2017 at 11:46 PM, ZooNamedGames said:

Rail line to port completed.  Rail line dumps you off at the end of the marina dock.  I parked your horse in a pen with a lead.  A cart storage system with room for 15 carts would be much appreciated.  Can be built under the marina dock near the activator rail.  A system like the one at the desert terminal would be amazing.  I can build out underwater to make building the redstone works easier.  Will not be back on till later tonight/tomorrow (it's around 11:30 eastern time for me typing this right now).

As railways foreman, i have made a formal decision regarding cargo/automated lines.  I will build a mirror system for use with utility (no players riding).  The intercity (paradise-sanctuary) line will be first, as it is the shortest line.  There will be a tunnel installed below the current rail tunnel 2 blocks separate vertically.  The line will not be big enough for players to fit riding carts.  One block of air with the rail sitting on stone of some kind, then another block of air to give the carts the needed space to move.  This will be using redstone block to power the rails from underneath (any redstone donated for this use would be appreciated!).  The tracks will sit right next to each other, with a 2 block tall service walkway to one side.  The line will connect with a separate cargo terminal located adjacent to the current passenger stations.  The one at paradise will terminate either next to my foundry, or at the street tram cargo head house.  

On that topic.... The street tram cargo line ill be moved to a single direction monorail overhead.  This will clear the walkways and open spaces of track (carts can be blocked by players/mobs) and allow for easy and aesthetically pleasing additions to the loop where needed.  Help with this specific project would be appriciated.  Please do not start construction of monorail structure blocks.  I will lay that path out with marker blocks and also build a large amount of it.  The cargo tram headhouse should probably be elevated once the monorail structure is completed.  In either scenario, the cargo only line will have an interconnect with the tram line.

Another issue is the sewer and other underground diggings/structures.  In the process of building the cargo line, i may need to build through the sewer as it lay now.  In this case, i will either re-route the sewer, or duck the cargo line underneath.  Check your coordinates for dig/build activities, and try to avoid anything under the current intercity line.

One last thing, very minor and not really an issue:  The main hub of the rail line will be officially moved from sanctuary to paradise.  Paradise has room for three more lines, and branches off those lines if need be.  Sanctuary only has room for two more lines.  I am sure new lines will be built at some point, but as i see it now, paradise is the main transfer point.  The one line leading off from sanctuary aside from the intercity line is the port town line.  If this port town can be reached practically from paradise central, i will move the line accordingly.  Will have to look into that.  Zoo, we can talk about this  if/when the time comes.  I can do all of the work myself, but before we even have that conversation, we should see which station is closer etc.  This is not a real thing on the railways dept agenda, but if it's shorter from paradise, it really should be moved at some point. :)

- Andy

17 hours ago, Kombat engineer said:

uggghh ok fine

*Hugs Kombat* 

16 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

I might buy Minecraft and join you guys. 

YES!!! :D:D:D 

15 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

haha can't wait!

Or, if we're speaking Kerbal... "Haha kan't wait!"

It's a SUPER fun server; You'll enjoy it! Newspapers every week, a fun rail line, Sparky filling everywhere with Floweys... It's a blast! *Explosion* See?

Yep! The newspaper (run by DarkOwl, Sparky, and sometimes me) is called "The Daily Boom" and it's really funny! 

14 hours ago, Kombat engineer said:

Yes just don't touch axel.

Axel? Oh. I touched it. I hope nothing- *server explodes* 

New Rule:

Let's try to clear up the streets of Paradise and Sanctuary and actually use these empty towers that are around. Open new businesses or move existing ones to the towers. Those who do, will receive a single diamond block in reward for every building moved. Why? Because we've got towers with 2000+ square meters (blocks) and yet their completely empty or worse, filling with mobs. So, again, doesn't matter if you occupy the space with a small 'mini house' on one of your floors, or maybe move your glass workshops inside these towers.

Now, I personally will give one diamond to those who use my tower (now named Challenger Tower) out of my own storage and not cheated in. Maybe someone else will pay more.

That said, let's clean this place up.

That said, elevators with selectable destinations would be greatly appreciated to whoever would take up this cause and try to find a compact design that'll work for most towers.

Edited by ZooNamedGames

New Rule:

Let's try to clear up the streets of Paradise and Sanctuary and actually use these empty towers that are around. Open new businesses or move existing ones to the towers. Those who do, will receive a single diamond block in reward for every building moved. Why? Because we've got towers with 2000+ square meters (blocks) and yet their completely empty or worse, filling with mobs. So, again, doesn't matter if you occupy the space with a small 'mini house' on one of your floors, or maybe move your glass workshops inside these towers.

Now, I personally will give one diamond to those who use my tower (now named Challenger Tower) out of my own storage and not cheated in. Maybe someone else will pay more.

Uh... Sure? I guess opening some shops in Paradise would be convenient for some things which people buy a lot... 

That said, elevators with selectable destinations would be greatly appreciated to whoever would take up this cause and try to find a compact design that'll work for most towers.

@ZentroCatson do you want to do it, or can I do it? 

So, what should we do with the port town rail line?  I have created the right of way, laid some track on one side, and brought it in ready to connect at both ends.  Sparky, zoo, opinions?  The line at paradise may need to be ducked under the station, or it could be tied in as it lay now - right next to the desert/tree farm/east ocean line.  Let me know what you guise want to do.  For those wondering why i want to re-route it from sanctuary, it's mainly because i'd rather do all the long distance lines from paradise, and keep sanctuary's line extensions going to the opposite direction of paradise.  This makes the intercity line a De-facto pass though between the paradise system and the sanctuary system.  Many cities have their rail lines/metros laid out this way, and it works very well for them.  One example is grand central and times square.  Times square is the largest subway station in the NYC subway system, and grand central terminal is a commuter rail line hub.

Metro north (grand central as terminal)

mnrmap.png

The times square/GCT layout with subway lines in their respective color codes.  What the map doesn't show is a passageway linking the blue line (A,B,C trains).

1e0c64d39ae5d56340aac2ad21b2e2c5.jpg

Hopefully this gives you an idea of the vision i have for the railways network.  A small metro loop at sanctuary (one track, one direction) with stops at 4-5 locations would be great, so players don't have to walk to the main metro hub.  Ideas for local metro/underground stops would be appreciated, and i can dig the tunnel and put in the rail system etc.  What i see happening is powered rails that by default are turned off at the stations, then if you're nto getting off at that station, you press a button and the powered rail sends you off to the next stop.

- Andy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.