Trying to find a good Mod

neoblackheart

I am looking for a good mod or MOds that make the career mode more than just send x to y location on kerbal for the first 30 missions. I want it to be more in depth I see a few mods running on different Youtube videos that add tons of cool looking satalites and everything in and thats kinda what I want to add. I wannna be able to send a satalite into orbit and make it look like well a satalite.

1 hour ago, neoblackheart said:

I wannna be able to send a satalite into orbit and make it look like well a satalite.

This has less to do with mods than it has to do with creativity. You do not need contracts to build and do cool stuff. Do not let the limitations of the game limit your creativity.

If you want to launch a realistic looking satellite what's keeping you from doing it? Just do it!

Edited by Tex_NL

3 hours ago, Tex_NL said:

This has less to do with mods than it has to do with creativity. You do not need contracts to build and do cool stuff. Do not let the limitations of the game limit your creativity.

If you want to launch a realistic looking satellite what's keeping you from doing it? Just do it!

Thing is I want to play it like I am actually part of a company trying to reach space. You don't start off with a full here is your $2000000 and tons of parts

35 minutes ago, neoblackheart said:

Better yet. I want a mod that adds a reason to use satalites. As it stands right now satalites for me arn't good for much other than hitting space and flying around for a bit of science.

scansat lets you map out the planet, making landings more efficient.

22 minutes ago, neoblackheart said:

yeah I got that but you almost HAVE to put up so many satalites to get the whole planet its not even funny. If there was a mod that added something that the satalites do like say add 1 science a day or something of that it would be a bit better.

That's not really true. You only really need one per planet, get it in the right incline... between 86-90 and your set. I normally set one for kerbin, then mun, then by the time you get one to minmus, kerbin is done. 

anyways with the new com system that is in 1.2, you'll have a good reason to send the satellites up there. 

1 hour ago, neoblackheart said:

yeah I got that but you almost HAVE to put up so many satalites to get the whole planet its not even funny. If there was a mod that added something that the satalites do like say add 1 science a day or something of that it would be a bit better.

That would be pretty overpowered don't you think?

Fire.

On 10/8/2016 at 5:19 PM, neoblackheart said:

"send x to y location on kerbal for the first 30 missions."

Kerbal : the green person
Kerbin : the planet on which said green person lives...or at least where they have the best life expectancy :P

On a serious note, have you tried hard difficulty? If you find that easy, set all rewards down to 30%, don't use MPL, get the "contracts rewards modifier" mod to remove science from contracts. It is definitely possible to complete the tech tree this way, but it forces you to shave off price and weight of every single launch(the building are still a grind though, their prices is proportional to the "Penalty %" sliders)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.