Amazing Beauty Shot of my Double Barreled Asparagus Spaceship

JacobJHC

I decided to film a beauty shot of my most achomplished vessel, The Joolius Caesar III, which completed the Jool 5 Challenge somtime after 1.0 came out. So I hyperedited it out to Jool and took this screenshot. All I can say is OH YEAH. What do you guys think? I might make more of these with some of my other ships. I already have a few ideas... Also does anyone have a suggestion on a Jool re-texture? I think the current one is kinda meh.

jECxS9j.png

Edited by JacobJHC

• 4 weeks later...

Have you looked at Stock Visual Enhancements?  That mod has some amazing retextures of the Kerbol system planets including Jool.

I really wish Astronomer's Visual Pack still updated.  That was my favorite, but I only got to use it for a short time before 1.1 made it incompatible and it was never updated past 1.0.4.

I tried to find a better Jool texture but couldn't. I once tried to use scatterer for the nice graphics and destroyed my framerate but a new Jool texture was never a problem for me. Do you have any suggestions for a Jool texture?

2 hours ago, Dafni said:

Nice shot indeed.

Something to consider: the nicest Jool shots I actually get from Jupiter and its moons from the Stock Scale Real Solar System mod. Its awesome.

I keep having issues with Real Solar System. Once it updates for 1.2 in ckan I will try to get to Europa, if I can get to orbit..

Although I do agree that Jupiter is one of the most visually pleasing planets in our Solar System.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.