What is a better name for KSP?

Core

Regardless of whether this is a good thing or a bad thing, i have to say ive started calling this game KCP, or Kerbal Combat Program.

The number of missions that had absolutely nothing to do with combat since 0.25 was like nothing, almost everything i make, regardless of whether it is pitted in a battle or not lateron, is at the bare minimum carrying weapons on it.  The funny thing is that im working on a grand tour ship right now, and while i dont expect any combat with it, im still giving it 2 basic missiles for self defense :), i guess combat is so ingrained in my brain that regardless of the mission or whether im actually going to use it for combat, every single ship i launch is armed with something, period.  No clue why, but games that dont involve some sort of military action arent very interesting for me, and while KSP was never advertized as a military game, i have to say it is my all time favorite game ive ever played since it lets me have my battles while making my own ship designs and not using predesigned ships (stock game does come with weapons, kinetic impactor pushed by engines works just as well as BDA tech).  Ive always loved games that both let you battle, and let you actually construct your own armor schemes and weapon designs, and despite lacking and half decent multiplayer, i have to say that KCP is the first game ever that lets you do all of that (and still lets you do non combat stuff for the extremely rare times you actually dont want to vaporize anything)...

I know! I think...

Kerbal Exploration, because really, we just try to strive to succession of the exploration of the Kerbol System.

On 10/27/2016 at 5:27 PM, Core said:

I used to use KSP for going to the moon. Now, sadly, my use of it has devolved into low altitude combat due to BD Armory's improvements that allow AI combat.

At this point, I might as well call it KWP (Kerbal War Program).

There's something called "Terra Tech" if you're interested in creativity and war.

33 minutes ago, Starman4308 said:

The way I play it, probably "Probe Core Space Program"; I tend to be over-cautious with Kerbals.

I've been doing that lately, for dangerous missions. I have found that using a probe core and a rover seat is a lighter alternative to the usual cockpit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.