One Year on the Forums...

ProtoJeb21

Exactly 8,760 hours (1 year) ago, right on the hour, I became the 153,551st member of the Kerbal Space Program Forums. Looking back, its hard to believe this much time has passed since joining (I shall assume all veteran players feel the same way). I never really expected to get this far as a forum user, KSP player, modder, and "sciencer," as @Xacktar calls it. In the 365 days since I joined, I've created several planet packs, visited Jool, found almost 2 dozen potential planets, summoned the Kraken, killed a lot of Kerbals, started an exoplanet-hunting group, discovered an asteroid, found the density of a Planck Star, got hit by two hurricanes, helped stop the "Dres War," got 16 followers, gained a 9/10 rep-post ratio, scienced/calculated the %$&# out of EVERYTHING, and made unnecessarily long speeches about stuff. Oh wait, I'm doing that now. Thanks to those who have supported my mods and my overkill research over the past year, and I'm glad to be part of this community.

As a reward for getting through that, crack this code to find out something cool!

Spoiler

L kdsshqhg wr vwxpeoh dfurvv d exqfk ri dvwhurlgv zkrvh vhpl-pdmru dahv zhuh forvh wr wkdw ri Sl. Wkxv, L pdgh d fodvv nqrzq dv wkh "Sl-Vwhurlgv!" Wkhvh duh vsdfh urfnv lq wkh Pdlq Ehow zlwk vhpl-pdmru dahv ehwzhhq 3.14 dqg 3.15 DX. Vrph qrwdeoh rqhv: 665 Vdelqh, 8621 Mlpsduvrqv, 7554 Mrkqvshqfhu, 17602 Gu. J., 10 Kbjhld, 3106 Prudelwr, 7755 Kdxwh-Suryhqfh, 6236 Pdoodug, 296753 Pxvwdidpdkprxg, 5190 Iub, 42747 Ixvhu, dqg 3568 DVFLL. Wklv jurxs ri dvwhurlgv fxuuhqwob kdv d zkrsslqj 8,154 phpehuv!

Edited by ProtoJeb21
Of course I spelt something wrong

1 hour ago, The Space Dino said:

Congratulations! Just look at my rep and stuff. I have joined for half a year and my rep isn't even a quarter of yours. Keep it up!

A tip for you: like more posts and get more of your posts to be liked to let your rep rise :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.