Rip progress ms-04

insert_name

If there is anything that transcends the petty tribalism and biochemical impulses of mankind, it's spaceflight.  While we may be genetically programmed to explore, we have no Sopwith Pup gene.  When you stop and think, that's pretty significant.  We leave earth when we decide to.  That's really significant!

You are right to point out Americanisms.  We are jerks, and I am a loud, obnoxious example.  If we go unchecked we start to dismiss the achievements of other programs and we lose-out as Americans and as human beings.  It's good you call us out on our crap.  You help us!

Edited by Jonfliesgoats

Welp, forgetting you're talking to foreigner sometimes is fine I guess, especially on an internet forums where one can't see someone's traits or behavior.

Although, it'd be better if one always remember that on the internet they're very likely talking with somebody from different parts of the world...

Back on topic : Is this just yet another manufacturing problem ? Maybe the Soviets should return ? :0.0:

Edited by YNM

On 01/12/2016 at 4:30 PM, Mitchz95 said:

SpaceX is due to return to flight this month, aren't they?

Three days since you ask it but indeed. Two flights are in wait : one with EchoStar 23 as a single payload and the second with ten more Iridium NEXT com-sats destined to the constellation. But no dates have been unvailed.

I look forward for the Pegasus XL on the 12 and finally the second launch of Epsilon with the ERG on the 20 at 11.00UTC (an Ariane 5ECA is expect to be launch the same day about 09H30 after).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.