How to get the most science out of the MPL-LG-2 (most efficient way to use it)

On 16.01.2017 at 5:31 AM, Blaarkies said:

The best way to use it, is to not click that "Transmit Science" button on it...ever.

I am serious, it chips away at your soul piece by piece every time you click it. If you need science, hop around the Minmus binomes rather where you get earn real science(much more than you need anyway)...instead of making deals with the devil :/

just a joke :P

Eh, somehow I have the whole science unlocked, 30,000 science points on top of that, and I never feel bad when I click "collect science". :wink:

11 hours ago, Sharpy said:

Eh, somehow I have the whole science unlocked, 30,000 science points on top of that, and I never feel bad when I click "collect science". :wink:

Same here(well, only 15k) but i haven't even returned Jool science yet. It feels like "just a number" now. Can we do anything cool with it?

Maybe a ball pit/pool filled with all the science points, then we swim/dive into it like Scrooge McDuck

On 1/15/2017 at 7:47 PM, fourfa said:

If your house rule is "no timewarp outside of other missions," that just about kills the OP strategy.

This is basically how I play. Though it's really more a loose "no warping more than about 4 days" rule, with KAC to run simultaneous missions while other ships are in transit. Labs make a nice side-project with this playstyle, being able to snag a load of science occasionally, but filling most of the tech tree with points from elsewhere.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.