I think I found an Easter egg

Themohawkninja

Since my failed Minmus lander turned into a Mun satellite (The trajectory went from Mun SOI intercept to Kerbin escape, so I could never determine my apopapsis >:( ), I noticed a tiny white pixel flicker on the same point on the surface of the Mun. After moving my camera angle around, I noticed that it wasn\'t a stuck pixel (it was also fading slightly).

z6Cfq.jpg

Hopefully you can see the little white dot in the middle of the 'circled' (can\'t draw circles freehand with a cursor =P) section. Can anybody tell me what this may be?

i think its a mun arch

Yeah, I recall seeing the location of the Mun arch being next to a large crater in the Mun arch thread, but I didn\'t feel like looking through all the pages to find it.

Guess I should try and land there since that seems to be it. (this is going to be interesting).

Its quite fun there are allot of mystery\'s and strange things that people say have happened there but i have yet to find any myself. :)

There is actually 2 of them.

Quite close to each other;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.