[Discontinued]MAT Robotics pack dev thread

/not/pol/

DISCONTINUED, WILL NOT BE FINISHED OR RELEASED

FOR RIGHT NOW.

logo.png

Made a thread to see if anyone else would have a use for this mod, and to keep track of development.

Making a small robotic arms pack for small stations/payload movement, I'm making this to spec with a few craft i use in my save games and i'm posting it here incase anyone else has a use for it. its based texture and model-wise off of the MSEV/Buffalo mod grappler arm by @Angel-125, but the models and textures are not taken from the pack itself, only designed around them, so Credit to Angel for design

Wip shot, textures are unfinished Finished

rentest.png

Edited by /not/pol/

20 hours ago, FreeThinker said:

Interesting but how is it licensed?

When i post a download link i will post a license with it, this thread is just to see if someone would use it other then me since its being made as a specific for mission hardware mod. as i said in the post above yours. I'm waiting for someone who hopefully knows how to make Attach nodes rotate with IR Hinge parts.

Edited by /not/pol/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.