Voyager Labs Aeronautics and Space Administration (ORDERS ON HOLD ATM)

Aight so it's pretty simple.

I want something, rocket or not, that can get 300 units of weight into a... hmm... I'd say roughly 11mil circulate orbit? Mainly for munar missions, but I'm getting the lander design squared out, if that's what you want to call it.

It will also need to be able to glide in low altitudes to a certain degree, but at the same time go about 250m/s or so at sea level. Doesn't need to be a speed-demon though. Nothing above 500m/s, but in that range.

The last specific is that it will need to be able to gimbal four outer engines 360 degrees for the ability to reverse thrust if needed. A good testing measure is to try this by hovering inbtween the launch and water towers at about, let's say 100m/s or so.

Thanks!

Two questions, Have you even be able to do that and are you FLIPPIN Insane, My kinda challenge.

well any ways i would like a hover craft capable of traveling at speeds of 200m/s or as fast as possible, but it does need to be stock parts,(i dont do mods) i would like a 3 kerbal command pod either the cockpit or command module, but i do want it to be a three kerbal command pod

Heres an order, I would like a aircraft that has space for 3 Kerbals, Can travel at least 1/2 around Kerbin without entering orbit, Can land on water (even when a wally like me is flying it!) so that kerbals floating in their pods after sucessful missions can be rescued from the ocean.