Kerbalized SpaceX

5 minutes ago, Mecripp said:

Sent you a PM and do you have other craft files ? The ones post don't show up ?

Got it. You mean the .craft files for saved crafts right? If so, I figured those were messed up in the latest release but not sure why they aren't showing at all. In either case, the next update will release within the next day or two and will include new .craft files. As of right this second they aren't done yet though.

1 minute ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

Got it. You mean the .craft files for saved crafts right? If so, I figured those were messed up in the latest release but not sure why they aren't showing at all. In either case, the next update will release within the next day or two and will include new .craft files. As of right this second they aren't done yet though.

Yep I copied the craft file over but don't show up and here is a pic now this is a sexy craft 

pu5oAVu.png
igSwgfW.png
7RXpb1G.png

Finally got to figuring out how the engine emissive works. That little cylinder down there I plan on trying to make a collider for a docking port integrated into the engines. Essentially trying to simulate like the two fuel lines are connecting (It will be invisible).

38441895784_300110b8c2_b.jpg

39119814582_2ddc637878_b.jpg

Edited by harrisjosh2711

11 minutes ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

Finally got to figuring out how the engine emissive works. That little cylinder down there I plan on trying to make a collider for a docking port integrated into the engines. Essentially trying to simulate like the two fuel lines are connecting (It will be invisible).

38441895784_300110b8c2_b.jpg

39119814582_2ddc637878_b.jpg

Can you do a video on how to do it :)

1 minute ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

It Is working on my end. Also, checked the pre-release files and everything seems to be in place. Make sure you delete the old mod before installing the new one.

I did delete the old one.  You should have the full release on christmas morning as a present to all kerbals

Edited by eskimo22

29 minutes ago, eskimo22 said:

Im scaling it to 5.5m

and i also tried it without tweakscale, still no IVA

Not sure what to tell you as the IVA is working on my end even when I tweak scale it. The last thing I can tell you to do is post your output log and I will look to see if the IVA is loading. If you want to do that look in your ksp folder open KSP_x64_Data/output_log. You will need to upload the log to a file sharing site so I can download it as it is far to big for you to post. Sorry I cant be of more help. I cant imagine what other mod could be breaking it if that is the case. Maybe try downloading it again. Or look at a mod that you may have downloaded since you last used my IVA. Because nothing has changed with the IVA since the update. Only new textures were put on the BFR and that has absolutely nothing to do with it. In any case, a mod that is breaking it must have some major issues. 

Edited by harrisjosh2711

1 minute ago, eskimo22 said:

Are there any relaplume configs for the new raptors

Umm don’t take this a fact because I haven’t tested it. But the boosters should still have real plume. As for the upper stage engines probably only the 4 raptors have real plume. The three atmospherics will not have real plume yet. If you don’t post that log and you find out why the IVA isn’t working please let me know. I would really like to know what is going on and causing it not to work...... it’s kinda bothering me lol

I normally do testing in my un modded dev install but I just loaded up my heavily modded install and the IVA is working in it.

7 minutes ago, eskimo22 said:

You nay have already found the logs. if not check here- Mac OS X: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log ( Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log )

Lol that link sent me to the download for the real plume configs???????

Edited by harrisjosh2711