Matuchkin

useless thread is useless?

can you explain that very slowly or should i take time to get it ... well posting/dropping that here because i do not wanted to search the offtopic game thread ... well it's usually better if people get it by themsleves

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

can you explain that very slowly or should i take time to get it ... well posting/dropping that here because i do not wanted to search the offtopic game thread ... well it's usually better if people get it by themsleves

Why can't I ever understand the context or meaning of what you write?

imagine me like a cell phone, or magnetic compass or whatever, like thoose i think i m sensitive to some stuff more than usual, i can't prove it i can't disprove it as well
but it's like saying some are better at math, some at sport or whatever, the math behind chemico stuff, and ondulatory stuff doesn't really interest me due to this sensitivity

but you know it's like the crowd control sonor thing forbidden a while back

so i "feel" thing all the time and i have a huge pain translating them mutlithreading them on a few interent i like and sharing with some person that may be interested in them
the sole thing i can say is translating thing you feel in your body or brain is a real pain, i just try to keep my sanity, i have already made my time in psychatric hospital long ago under very heavy medication and now i m far from convinced there molecules are 100% accurate in aiming stuff in the brain, so the pharma lobbies isn't exactly what i can call some friend same may apply to drugs or psychotropes

due to this aggressive mind flowing sensitivites i also have a huge pain doing some simple daily task for most
while i m not a deep autist, i more a "lite autistic fiber person" that the best rational and scientific explain i can provide

to use the dune metaphor, let's say "human calculator sensitive to ondulatory phenomenom", but many many many many many many other book have some alike metaphor, how no idea, at first it's annoyin for me ...

this is also the reason why i avoid steam forum, or front page, because it's always a mess

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

may be all this could be merged with the off topic game thread, but well usually the trhead owner do that

now if you want to have a long long long long talk about that kind of forbidden ondulatory device ... why not ... but i don't really see the point

of course we can discuss of how all this in applied in nowdays videogaming industry, but i don't see the point as well

i found the graal, graal not it's a trap, abuse a process and disminushing return are rarely far, also it's ksp unrelated, just some very basic generic stuff for random readers

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

it was about a star trek plot, and what kirk gonna answer before using the teleport, something like that, why it's title and content been removed, no idea

also i don't produce netflix script, but you know many series nowdays use some random internet place writing from random persons that's share there day or thought, mix them and create script automatically, then you just need to find some actor , produce and hope the public like it

some site use a mix of vectorial imaging and text to autogenerate meme or whatever

some algorythm use meme to create series etc etc ...

subnautica as an exemple of title i enjoyed a lot a while back , it's story and content is largely inspired by people writing on it's forum, but like many many others ea games, the market is kinda scarse nowdays

all in all that's some commonly shared stuff nowdays in communication and story telling applied in many sector, publicities, politics etc. & etc ...

what i found weird is people thinking they discover the graal when the phenomenom just escalate more and more since centuries

might has something to do with i want a women with money, i want a man with money, i have already plenty of money i buy as much women or men, some people want me to do a mistake beacause i have a lot of money and want my seat, or the people that use to think money well don't really care i m not especially running after it etc . etc. well might has to do with money money money ^^ but i use to say the more they are running after money using weird process the more they are and the less it's gonna work

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.