Chinese Space Program (CNSA) & Ch. commercial launch and discussion

tater

On 9/10/2020 at 5:43 PM, YNM said:

Crap, just seen this.

Are there any kind of like channels that are guaranteed to upload/stream launch videos there ? If there is I might maintain a presence there as well.

you can still watch the official playback in the second part of this video

On 9/13/2020 at 8:57 AM, 050644zf said:

you can still watch the official playback in the second part of this video

Thanks !

Yeah, I directly witnessed the CZ-5 maiden launch, back when they still streamed on YouTube; it was on some... "on-topic" channel. I was wondering if they've since made a similar presence on Bilibili. Registering seems to ask for a phone number rather than an e-mail address but I'll look if I can just use an e-mail address instead, has had a similar thing when signing up with Yahoo! JP.

EDIT : OK, seems like the hoops are taller XD probably wouldn't try for now, hope they don't raise it further off

Edited by YNM

• 3 weeks later...

On Mid Autumn's Day, CNSA released some "selfies" of Tianwen-1, captured from two wide-angle cameras on the Detachable Distance Measuring Sensor released from Tianwen-1 orbiter, and then transmit these images back to the orbiter with WIFI.

3rd gif shows how the sensor flying away

sauce: CNSA

DWL7tmd.jpg

I5NT2ZJ.jpg

p6svpKr.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, 050644zf said:

T-30 min

Official signal in

Spoiler

Does it mean we can expect more livestreams in the future ? While I wasn't able to watch this one directly, I recorded it on my computer (locally) - but if there's a reliable source of livestreaming then it'd be great news (even more so if it's in English).

13 hours ago, 050644zf said:

NASA's new tweet is ridiculous

To be fair said measures have been levied through once. If it's deemed to be of great significance, esp. if we end up risking having two nearly-uncoordinated mission alongside each other, then I presume there'll be more levies issued - perhaps even full retraction of the measures...

Edited by YNM

1 hour ago, YNM said:

esp. if we end up risking having two nearly-uncoordinated mission alongside each other

The Soviets didn't need a levy to coordinate their robot samplers with Apollo. And that was at the height of the 1960s.