BDA Sandbox

2 hours ago, drtricky said:

Do you know how I would go about doing this?

Hi, simply go to the LShipPartsRequired folder  find and delete LBPrealityPatch.cfg. delete all module manager cache files , and the partdatabase.cfg  , these last two parts are required for all the parts to fully update with new values .   reload game . Done   Please note that this does not apply to any new parts added since i took over LBP only those legacy parts that were created by Laythe,  that said , that patch provides an example of how to change those values.    Also note that upcoming BDA improvements will make those patches null and void as damage will be applied and calculated in a completely different way.

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)

1 hour ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Also note that upcoming BDA improvements will make those patches null and void as damage will be applied and calculated in a completely different way.

Will that mean warship parts will automatically have ridiculous durability? :D

Edited by drtricky

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/11/2017 at 8:08 PM, ShadowGoat said:

Is there any chance I could fight bdarmory craft with stock armaments?

No, they are way too underpowered. Also, this reply is right on time and is perfectly on schedule, I totally didn't find out about the "activity" tab three seconds ago.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.