Hello!

heikkik

Hello everyone, I'm Heikki. I've been playing around with KSP for a while now and decided to try some user-made parts and packs for an enhanced experience. So I joined the forum. I'm hoping to find some help and ideas for future crafts.

It so happens that i was just a minute ago trying to get Jebediah Kerman to Mun. Unfortunately for Jeb, the game bugged out and the spacecraft kept accelerating to 600km/s just as it reached the point when it was about to encounter Mun, even if i did a retroburn to slow myself down to less than 400km/s. At least I think that should've been enough to let Mun catch up with my spacecraft, but apparently not. Instead, the craft still accelerated and I ended up orbiting the Sun. 0.0 Well. Since I love experimenting, I decided to test if it was possible to escape the orbit of the Sun. As it turned out, it's quite difficult, at least with the craft I had at the time (a stock Munar lander). Well, poor Jebediah is now trapped on an elliptical orbit around the Sun. ;.; Here are a couple of screenshots when I had no fuel left.

screenshot6hu.png

screenshot8bm.png