[0.17] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau - 0.17 LK parts released

As for the remodelling. i am pretty much going to Remodel the rocket parts. I am sort of angry about KSP. The Dragon is all screwy and I don;t feel like doing spacecraft at this time because of it lol. SSPP/VA and Dragon were simply ahead of their time coding wise. sure they sort of work. but I am a tad annoyed by the handy caps. Especially the RCS torque problem.

Very nice pumps, how did you model them?

I just did it? Not sure what you mean. I have modeled many engines so i have plenty of practice.

Oh that'll teach me to read too fast ;)

Your mods are really the best... I'm currently flying your Dragon Rider (with a home-made trunk module) on a modified Angara (resized to 2m and rebalanced by myself), so I can't wait to get my hands on the update.

I haven't found anything wrong with the Dragon Rider yet... except that it seems to be pretty high poly and brings my computer to a halt in those critical moments when you are trying to board from an EVA or dock.

A personality clash is more like it. I plan on taking this dispute to the mods.

Edit- But I'll talk with cardboard later tonight before doing so.

I hope you guys can work it out. Kosmos is some impressive work and has some professional-level polish.

It's too bad Kosmos wasn't a Polish program. That would have made for an awesome full-retard level punn.

We created the parts together. Cardboard is now retroactively taking credit for the entire pack, which of course is highly unpleasant. Considering that Kosmos was my idea, I sought out cardboard's help, and that we created work together under the name Kosmos Team, I don't see why Cardboard thinks I'm stealing anything.

We created the parts together. Cardboard is now retroactively taking credit for the entire pack, which of course is highly unpleasant. Considering that Kosmos was my idea, I sought out cardboard's help, and that we created work together under the name Kosmos Team, I don't see why Cardboard thinks I'm stealing anything.

Okay, at risk of sounding like some sort of internet jackass-- lets put this whole thing on pause for a moment and take a lesson from, oh, nearly every major metal band there ever was. Bear with me here a moment.

The drummer is always the real genius behind the music -- at least in his mind.

The guitarist is always the real genius behind the music -- at least in his mind.

The vocalist is always the real genius behind the music -- at least in his mind.

The bassist is drunk, banging scores of women, and hanging out with the fans because he loves being a rock star and believes that his band has had some pretty awesome hits. Hell, he was just "some bassist" until he hooked up with them. Because of this band, he got to be in a few movies, date a few supermodels, write a few songs, and in a few years will be the only one in the band left with money because he's been shipping it home to mom and she's been hanging on to it. While the drummer, guitarist, and vocalist are all screaming in the background about the new direction for their music, they forget about the bassist. He's in the back practicing for the show and glueing up his fingers like it's no big deal. He knows that as a bassist, he'll be able to get a job in just about any band that needs one. Why? Because the bassist doesn't care about being the guy who invented their sound.

TL;DR -- You guys have done a great job on Kosmos. It sounds like you're rapidly approaching a point at which you can't return from as a team. One guy is sharing assets without permission, the other guy wants more credit than the other.

Take a break. Don't do any work for a week, then come back and talk about your goals as a team. It doesn't matter who's idea it was when you started because you're a team now. If for some reason, you can't come to a compromise either take another break, go on tour and play some of your old hits, or find a new f*cking band.

I hope you guys can work it out. Kosmos is some impressive work and has some professional-level polish.

It's too bad Kosmos wasn't a Polish program. That would have made for an awesome full-retard level punn.

I'm Polish and I made some of the solar panels so your pun can exist peacefully.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.