Fix to the absolute rotation UI

Fix to  the absolute rotation UI

The graphic is backwards. There are two parts: The big colored rings (that local mode are in aligned relative to the part) and the graduated rings  (that only show up in absolute mode) and (currently) when you move the part the big colored rings remain stationary and the graduated rings move. That's what's backwards.

The graduated rings should be stationary and on the outside, and the big colored rings should be on the inside aligned with the part and move with the part.

With the big colored rings stationary like that I can't even see the part I'm rotating much less which way its pointing.

Edit: also the big colored rings need and "UP" or "Forward"
Each part has a default up and down right? Can we add a little cone on the big colored rings pointing "Up" at one of those intersections? (I guess that's "forward" in the SPH)

Edit II: now that I think about landing gear, we need two cones; up and forward.

Edited by Brainlord Mesomorph

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.