boats/moving

power5000

Hey I'm sure almost everyone has seen the kerbals at war video by now... So I have a question what is the best way of moving Boats I got on in the water with 4 rocket fuel tanks and 2 lil engines and it moved at like 0.6 meters a second... so is there a secret? rcs plane rockets? and is there any mods to make it easier? (0.16 btw)

I made a plane with mk3 parts, and I landed in the water. But the thing was the engine didnt fall off because I set it up higher on the rocket so it doesnt crash first and fall off. I used the aero spike and traveled about 30 m/s. Until the fuel ran out. :( It could probably go faster if I had more fuel...

I built some boats back in 0.15

For speed you want to make a hydrofoil, essentially a wing that the boat floats on.

Try to drive to the water first on landing gears, much safer and easier to transport than in the air.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.