[1.12] Community Parts Titles (2024-05-24)

flart

I noticed that "Heat Shield (1.875m)" was not included in the renaming. Just needs the following line in the CPT__stock.cfg file

#autoLOC_8310211 = HS-18 Heat Shield            // Heat Shield (1.875)

As an aside, love this mod. it's one of the first I add to any save.

Community Parts Titles Extras: CCK - No Duplicates seems to cause the Mk3 Cockpit to disappear from my parts list. It's weird because I can still load crafts with the cockpit, but it doesn't appear in my parts list or when I search for it. After uninstalling, the part immediately returns.

2 hours ago, Trekky0623 said:

Community Parts Titles Extras: CCK - No Duplicates seems to cause the Mk3 Cockpit to disappear from my parts list. It's weird because I can still load crafts with the cockpit, but it doesn't appear in my parts list or when I search for it. After uninstalling, the part immediately returns.

The clean install with the CPT still have the cockpit, so some other mod is related.

Probably some other mod (most likely airplanes related) added new cck category, and you could find the cockpit there. Do you have Community Category Kit installed?

Another worse option is some mod added cck-* tag to the cockpit, but there is no related cck category.
In the  GameData/ModuleManager.ConfigCache, find mk3CockpitShuttle, and check tags field.