SOLAR PANELS WON'T WORK AFTER 1.4.3 update

after the update of 1.4.3 the solar panels won't longer work and they just show "aligned to the sun" (retractable solar panels) "extended" (standard-fixed)  instead of direct sunlight and they don't produce any power even if the got contract with the sun note:there s a button for me on solar panels that says "choose tracking body" and "use relative exposure or use absolute exposure

reproduce: go to space and extend the solar panels and there we go 

a small log when I extend the panels:spam: exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

mods 

-interinstaller extended
-chatterer
-spacex heavy lifter undcliding extension mod
-suit refuel
-comfortable landing
-mechjeb
-kerbal engeneer redux (ker)
-the maritime pack
-feline ulity rovers
-interplanetary base
-kerbal inventory system (kis)
-kerbal attachement system (kas)
-time control 2
-science relay
-DMagic orbital science
-Heisenberg - Airships Part Pack
-near future solar
-near future electrical
-near future propolusion
-near future spacecraft parts
-kerbal foundries
-scansat
-tweak scal
-Kerbal Reusability Expansion'
-B9 fuel switch
-modular fuel tanks
-scatterrer
-eve (enviromental visual enchaments)
-------------------------------INCUDED WITH INTERINSTALLER EXTENDED--------------------
-persistent rotation 
-hangar extender
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-planet shine
-realchute
-wild blue industries (zepelin) (mole)
-antena helper
-adjustable landing gear
-airplane plus
-deep freeze 
-time control
Edited by tonimark

It's not in your list (maybe you missed it or it is packed with another mod), but do you also have kopernicus installed? The buttons for relative and absolute exposure are added by this mod and solar panels no longer generating power is a well known issue. A workaorund would be to disable the kopernicus solar panels:

Or start a new career. 

Adding a Kopernicus to an existing career with vessels in orbit, will break the solar panels. All newly created vessels will be fine, but the existing orbiting ones will be broken.

OOHH!!! I FOUND THAT MOD AT MY GAMDATA FOLDER I will post the bug immediately thx you

5 hours ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

It's not in your list (maybe you missed it or it is packed with another mod), but do you also have kopernicus installed? The buttons for relative and absolute exposure are added by this mod and solar panels no longer generating power is a well known issue. A workaorund would be to disable the kopernicus solar panels:

Edited by tonimark

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.