Annoying thin line on Runway or Terrain

I currently have a bug that literally made me stop playing KSP.  That is, a random annoying line that follows the camera, no matter what i do. It occurs at some places, like being at a desert, or on the Runway. The line can be white or black.

If you are curious enough, Here is a picture about the bug. It is still there even though i've deleted Scatterer and AVP.

I made the picture giant so that you can notice the line easily. I've also placed an arrow pointing towards the line.                                                                  

WYFQzvp.png

I've tried forcing OpenGl, But that didn't help.  Forcing Directx9 didn't help.  Even forcing DirectX11 didn't even help.  I've searched everything on google, but i didn't find a fix. 

This bug didn't appear before 1.4

I play on 8x antialising because i love realistic things.

If you have a fix that doesn't involve lowering the graphics quality or changing the antialising to 4x, 2x or off, then, it may help.       [Don't send annoying posts please.]

Version of KSP That i use now is 1.4.4 with making history.

Edited by Darkspace

If that little tiny glitch made you stop playing KSP, you're in for a bad time.....

It's a graphics glitch where the terrain patches are stitched together.  Various versions of this have been around for as long as I can remember, in a variety of locations.  The most famous of which is actually the Mohole, which was a terrain glitch before they 'fixed' it into being a thing.    

As long as you aren't being affected by it in game, it's more work than it's worth trying to fix.   Some of these glitches used to cause rovers and such to fall through them into the core of the planet.  They've done a pretty decent job of fixing them. 

1 hour ago, Gargamel said:

If that little tiny glitch made you stop playing KSP, you're in for a bad time.....

It's a graphics glitch where the terrain patches are stitched together.  Various versions of this have been around for as long as I can remember, in a variety of locations.  The most famous of which is actually the Mohole, which was a terrain glitch before they 'fixed' it into being a thing.    

As long as you aren't being affected by it in game, it's more work than it's worth trying to fix.   Some of these glitches used to cause rovers and such to fall through them into the core of the planet.  They've done a pretty decent job of fixing them. 

Though, i sometimes play KSP, Is it caused by some mods or is it a version bug?

That line ruins beautiful views like for example: City near mountains on Laythe.

Any fixes that doesn't require lowering the graphics or removing some mods would surely be helpful. and as i said, I tried Forcing OpenGL, but that line just won't go away. Even forcing DirectX9 or DirectX11 Didn't remove the line.

It would be very hard to build a city. And I didn't build a city on Laythe because the distance of Jool from Kerbin and it has lots of parts. It's just an imagination.

I also hope that this bug is going to be fixed in KSP Version 1.5  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.