Explorer: An Extended Grand Tour with 135 Landings

JacobJHC

13 hours ago, king of nowhere said:

It's unfortunate that the video format is not the best for understanding what's going on

How do you mean? I feel it's pretty straight forward. Ship goes to destinations, titles name each world visited. When the mission concludes, all the parts will be edited together into a super cut, which is why the editing style is consistent across installments.

6 hours ago, JacobJHC said:

How do you mean? I feel it's pretty straight forward. Ship goes to destinations, titles name each world visited.

I'd like to give better looks to all your ships. From what I can determine, you have the "mothership" that's more of an orbital depot, with docked a bunch of other ships of different sizes. Every time you get a lander and a transfer stage, you send them somewhere (on regular hohmann transfers, apparently?), and back. I can't tell if the ship is always the same for all the 100+ landings, or if the different "parts" are done separately with identical designs. Nor can I see how much fuel you have left in your depot, or how much missions you could potentially run.

• 1 year later...
On 9/9/2018 at 7:41 PM, JacobJHC said:

Only one, but every time I installed a planet pack it would move orbits lol.

I didn't know they added Outer Wilds to KSP lol!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.