[Artwork] "I do rocket science when I'm bored" T-shirt concept

Guard13007

I posted this on reddit, and then found this board. So here it is on here for the non-redditors.

qDAoA.jpg

The idea I like better includes a Kerbal. I didn't finish this design beyond a sketch because I can't draw that well:

i9yqF.png

So yeah...there ya go...

Oh cool. :) I like the slogan and your idea. If it were my project, I'd make the KSP logo small, and in its place put a small rocket doing loops or something. But it's already good the way you made it.

Hmm, well that would make more sense for someone who hasn't seen KSP, but I designed this not caring if the average person would understand what it is when they see it. xD (Also, since it was a design for me personally and I have gotten pretty good at designing/flying various rockets and planes, I don't really want a picture of a rocket spinning out of control, even though that is the more Kerbal thing to do.)

Nice to see another Redditor :D It's awesome although I like the one with the big logo more. It's pay real people money for this.

Haha. ^^

I've had discussions with Harv on the issues of t-shirts and what to put on them. He's not crazy about using a large version of the KSP logo on the front or back of a shirt, but he does like the idea of a polo shirt with the KSP logo on the pocket. Mission Control shirts as it were.

I keep nagging and pushing for merchandise, but I am not going to hold my breath. If it was up to Harvester, we'd already have a ton of merchandise avilable, but it's not his call I am afraid.

Cheers!

Capt'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

I've had discussions with Harv on the issues of t-shirts and what to put on them. He's not crazy about using a large version of the KSP logo on the front or back of a shirt' date=' but he does like the idea of a polo shirt with the KSP logo on the pocket. Mission Control shirts as it were.

I keep nagging and pushing for merchandise, but I am not going to hold my breath. If it was up to Harvester, we'd already have a ton of merchandise avilable, but it's not his call I am afraid.

Cheers!

[b']Capt'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Out of curiosity, who's call would that be?

That needs a LOT more anti-aliasing to look satisfying...

It's a rough sketch, also I had to end up rescaling everything which resulted in quality loss.

Also, you could have worded that in a different way, because the way you worded it sounds very insulting.

Edited by whatisthisidonteven

I've had discussions with Harv on the issues of t-shirts and what to put on them. He's not crazy about using a large version of the KSP logo on the front or back of a shirt' date=' but he does like the idea of a polo shirt with the KSP logo on the pocket. Mission Control shirts as it were.

I keep nagging and pushing for merchandise, but I am not going to hold my breath. If it was up to Harvester, we'd already have a ton of merchandise avilable, but it's not his call I am afraid.[/quote']

This was fun to draw (after having the idea in a brain-dead college class xD), but I like this idea of mission control shirts with a small logo so much more! :D Also, I second that question, who does decide such things? They should at least do mission control shirts.

@ whatisthisidonteven Nice. xD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.