KSP: Mission To Minmus

Hello! Johnster here again, with a new post about career mode, this time, its about my mission I did to minmus and back!

So, after a successful launch, I did a burn for the minmus flyby (I decided to flyby at a distance of about 30,000 m so I would get lots of science) the first images you see are after the burn as kerbin got smaller and minmus got larger.

Cm8iJN9.png

First look at Minmus, from 28,367 K from Kerbin. (Its still pretty small, only slightly larger than a dot)

BnOrSVZ.png

Now I am at about 37,390 K from Kerbin, it has grown even smaller, and minmus is getting a little larger.

uPypTX5.png

yUFuq2E.png

The next 2 images, from 42,203 and 44,654 K from Kerbin, show the progression of Minmus's size from the spacecraft as it approaches it

KXfE5I8.png

dfMvN9t.png

Finally doing what I came to minmus in career mode to do, get science! (First, I am getting some high space minmus science, then when I am a lot closer, low space minmus science)

VFzjCPZ.png

SGasyjD.png

After doing that science, I decided to do my first minmus EVA spacewalk, from around 500,000 m away. (Its high space minmus spacewalk)

Now I am getting really close to minmus, as I prepare for a second minmus EVA spacewalk and low space science.

9jHsg9u.png

At this distance, I can start to see higher resolution detail in minmus than in the previous image

obselL1.png

Closest Approach To Minmus! Now that the spacecraft is at its closest approach to minmus, I collected some low space science, and did my 2nd EVA Spacewalk.

K0EsB7D.png

kq9AGhq.png

oqPaJzs.png

Leaving Minmus. After that, here are some images of the spacecraft leaving minmus and the 3rd and final EVA spacewalk.

oxeaK9B.png

uhU6CdC.png

BMKYffC.png

Back To Kerbin and Landing. These Final Images Show The Spacecraft Approaching Kerbin, and splashing down, putting an end to the successful mission.

8RCu1os.png

Ix7RfKD.png

i4Fi1jL.png

mnAdJOk.png

J0RXVVV.png

And that brings an end to this post about the mission. If you have any tips or ideas for me, tell them below! :cool::science:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.