School Talk

Lein Armweek

Alright Good People, I'm very sorry but have to come clean now. I am so incredibly thankful to SQUAD for giving us the opportunity to even if sometimes faulty, give us the opportunity to simulate some of our nerdiest dreams. Those dreams that we only dear to shear with our computers or consoles lol. Ksp allows me to peer with people that understand what Delta V is with out they looking at me as if I just insulted their mother.  True is that I studied Law and I did so at a place some people say is the best place in the world to do so. With out dropping the H - bomb as I like to call it.  Ksp made me not only change studies but also school, luckily both in same city. Judging from your opinions and answers you all are smart to the last hair in your bodies and make me feel at home among fellow nerds. When it comes to de delay. I could not give a blank, I did not even know about it until I read it was delayed lol. But I guess since we all were so satisfied playing the game as it was, we won't have have a problem continuing doing so until this new stuff comes out right?  Actually I agree with those who say not to ruin what we already have that is working just to put new stuff out.  I guess other game developers don't have to keep true to the laws of physics in space, they can from time to time be a female dog. Please forgive my trolling nature,  but the rumor was that this is the nerdiest forum on the world wide web and I'm not disappointed. Keep orbiting and may the delta V be with you always. 

Would it not bee cool if MIT had a ksp tournament where everyone could participate? Someone up to it? With real life prizes and stuff? 

Edited by Gargamel
Title Added, pruned from DLC Delayed thread

6 minutes ago, Lein Armweek said:

True is that I studied Law and I did so at a place some people say is the best place in the world to do so. With out dropping the H - bomb as I like to call it...

So Yale huh?

How freaking numbing Awsome would it be if the prize was one of those NASA jackets with a kerbal space program patches. excrementszz! That would be crazy!   "Proud winner of the MIT Ksp tournament"   in a specialy designed patch. Ans all the calculation had to be done by hand, or it would give extra points, and also the precision og the calculation would give points, and the ammunt of delta V used also. Not to speak of the innovative design of the vessel. Damn!  The honor of winning. 

2 minutes ago, klesh said:

So Yale huh?

Good one hehehe the H bomb is Harvard. 

5 minutes ago, Lein Armweek said:

Good one hehehe the H bomb is Harvard. 

Haha, yes I know.  I live in Massachusetts.  ;)

Always reminds me of this, should be cued up to 3:12

Spoiler

Sorry, on topic:   I am glad I don't have the console edition. 

Edited by klesh

2 minutes ago, klesh said:

Haha, yes I know.  I live in Massachusetts.  ;)

Always reminds me of this, should be cued up to 3:12

Hide contents

Sorry, on topic:   I am glad I don't have the console edition. 

Hahahahahahhaha hahahaha. I'm stealing this from u

Just now, Lein Armweek said:

Hahahahahahhaha hahahaha. I'm stealing this from u

I did not get in to Yale, caltech or (MIT (the first time)) 

The console version is Awsome. You don't have mods there so one must do some real brain magic. Also it somehow less forgiving. That's why the update needs to be fine tuned I guess

What blows my brain about you people is that some of you will be the ones that actually in real life work on putting a man on Mars. Last year I saw some Geeks having a tournament in a dorm. They graduated now and one of them went to ESA. The one friend that I had LOL. 

2 hours ago, Lein Armweek said:

What blows my brain about you people is that some of you will be the ones that actually in real life work on putting a man on Mars. 

Nops. :)

Some of us are writing code for Tesla's Auto Pilot, for Boeing's MCAS, for AirBus FATEC, for your bank's accounting systems, for your mobile's firmware, you name it.

We should be a hell of more demanding on fields where such precision are really needed.

In my humble opinion, a video-game doesn't needs such zealousness - neither we have to pay for ir. On video-games.

On 3/24/2019 at 2:20 PM, Lein Armweek said:

Would it not bee cool if MIT had a ksp tournament where everyone could participate?

I'm to understand that, back in 2015, Embry Riddle held some kind of contest.  I had asked my cousin if his son had attended, but was told he was too busy with classes to be playing 'games'.  All things considered, I agreed.

https://connection.erau.edu/event/787365

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.