How to change profile picture?

pikmin2faner

• 8 months later...

You need to have 5 or more posts to be able to alter profile details, avatar, signature, and all that forum stuff. It's a spam-prevention measure. Once you've the necessary posts you can change the details from the Settings or Profile pages respectively :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You need to have 5 or more posts to be able to alter profile details, avatar, signature, and all that forum stuff. It's a spam-prevention measure. Once you've the necessary posts you can change the details from the Settings or Profile pages respectively :)

Ooooh, I thought that might be the case. Nice to know the exact number now :)

• 4 weeks later...
I'll talk to the others about building some sort of proper FAQ for the forums (Or at least links to the forum's own FAQ). :)

Well, happened anyway and I don't remember the idea coming from you when I started to write it, but great minds think alike :rolleyes:

But yes folks, just to tell you, if you need help with the forums or anything, we now have a Forum FAQ to help new guys out, you should find the answers you seek there :)

Cheers!

Edited by stupid_chris
fixed link :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

But how? I cant change my picture avatar,all that stuff. There's no buttons for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...