[1..x, 1.9.x, 1.10.x] Kerbal Research & Development

linuxgurugamer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Weird @CristianoXodo Because in my own tests it IS compatible (with how the fork works it appears they did something to fix some incompatibility) (With a 1.875 rescaled rapiar engine 1 fuel flow upgrade gave  545.6 KN and 2 fuel flow upgrades gave 595.2 KN in space) if needed i can provide screenshots of the thrust (it also just so happens to line up with the tweak scale rescaled stat multiplyers as 126 (the second upgrade) times 2.76 (the multiplier tweakscale rescaled did) is 596.16 (only slightly off) so what i assume happens is that instead of running at RUNTIME it actually runs in REALTIME instead (Not sure how but it improves compatibility with part and fuel switch mods as well i assume)

Edited by JustNeverDie
Adding More context

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2024 at 3:25 AM, JustNeverDie said:

Weird @CristianoXodo Because in my own tests it IS compatible (with how the fork works it appears they did something to fix some incompatibility) (With a 1.875 rescaled rapiar engine 1 fuel flow upgrade gave  545.6 KN and 2 fuel flow upgrades gave 595.2 KN in space) if needed i can provide screenshots of the thrust (it also just so happens to line up with the tweak scale rescaled stat multiplyers as 126 (the second upgrade) times 2.76 (the multiplier tweakscale rescaled did) is 596.16 (only slightly off) so what i assume happens is that instead of running at RUNTIME it actually runs in REALTIME instead (Not sure how but it improves compatibility with part and fuel switch mods as well i assume)

Do you have any more details as to how you got the two mods working together? This would be my dream combo for KSP - very interested as to whether you're aware of why and how it works.