RO-compatible parts mods

rettter3

Hey guys,

There are already some mods on my list for a new RO-safe.

I found some mods that are proved to be RO compatible (FASA, Raidernick's mods). But I wondered whether anybody has more specific information, about RO-compatible mods,

because the section in the RO-thread for parts-mods has been removed and I can't find reliable Information in the wiki.

Thanks in advance

Edited by rettter3

Open the Realism Overhaul folder in Game Data.  You'll find the following folders, "Dependent mods", "Recommended mods", and "Suggested mods".  Any mods that have config files in these folders are fully supported for RO.

Edited by Xt007

1 hour ago, Xt007 said:

Open the Realism Overhaul folder in Game Data.  You'll find the following folders, "Dependent mods", "Recommended mods", and "Suggested mods".  Any mods that have config files in these folders are fully supported for RO.

I already had a look into it, but it seems like many configs are outdated and it isn't that clear which mods are still being supported and which have lost support or are only partially being supported.

Good point, rule of thumb Is if the mod has been updated for 1.8 it should be fine with the RO config.  If you want extra insurance check the RO GitHub and install mods listed in the repository only.

Edited by Xt007

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.