[WIP][1.8.x-1.12.x] Singularity - black hole shaders

blackrack

May I make another request for the keybinding to be changed? I understand I can recompile but doing that every update is going to be a bit of a pain. This rose to my attention again when I realized your keybinding, Alt+S conflicts with the stock keybinding of trim pitch up. It's quite something to have the singularity UI flash over and over while tapping the keys for trim. Any way to change it would be enough, a cfg file even if that's the easiest way.

I regret if getting this again is annoying, I will take your reply as the final word on the matter.

Edited by StormxWolf

On 11/16/2023 at 3:17 AM, StormxWolf said:

May I make another request for the keybinding to be changed? I understand I can recompile but doing that every update is going to be a bit of a pain. This rose to my attention again when I realized your keybinding, Alt+S conflicts with the stock keybinding of trim pitch up. It's quite something to have the singularity UI flash over and over while tapping the keys for trim. Any way to change it would be enough, a cfg file even if that's the easiest way.

I regret if getting this again is annoying, I will take your reply as the final word on the matter.

Do it and submit a merge request, make the keybinding loadable from a config file, I've not made any updates in a long time so this isn't really an issue.

I went ahead and did a simple change from Alt+S to Alt+UpArrow for anyone who is as melodramatic as I am about the keybinding.

Here is my repo release:

https://github.com/StormCircuit/SingularityKeyEdits/releases/tag/Release

Based on my understanding the MIT license does permit me to share this here. If this flies in the face of whatever rules, let me know and I can take it down.

If/when I get around to making a config file I will certainly submit a PR with whatever additions I make

• 1 month later...

Hi Blackrack,

thanks again for your amazing work on the true volumetric cloud.

Do you thinks your singularity black hole shader can works on the KSPI alcubierre drive parts like the alcubierre drive in space engine?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.