[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

bum bum bum ,badu bam bam

A Duck walked near to the DCT thread, and then he said to James Kerman, running to the stand.

Hey!

Bum Bum Bum.

Why i can Post?

and James Kerman said:

no

And the Duck was banned, bum bum bum.

the duck has been banned, bam bam bam.

Until KSP3 releases....

11 hours ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

I don't exactly get why you would want to go to actually school instead though. In our district, it's just remote learning, but at the school. Everyone uses their own computers. So basically, I would rather have an extra monitor, food close-by, and not have to wear a mask..

Wait...whaaaat? Oh, do you just stay in that one classroom all day? Huh. Lucky you...discord is blocked on our chromebooks.

3 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Wait...whaaaat? Oh, do you just stay in that one classroom all day? Huh. Lucky you...discord is blocked on our chromebooks.

I also do remote learning, and since our school is for the disabled (deaf and/or blind) so the school has state funding, and all students in high school have MacBook Pros, and all the middle schoolers get iPads. Florida School for the Deaf and Blind is the name of the school.

4 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Yea, the blocked Wikipedia (the one place to find sources), but not this website.

Just now, The_Arcitect said:

Yea, the blocked Wikipedia (the one place to find sources), but not this website.

WHAT?? How could they?!

(I spend all of my free time at school reading wikipedia...great stuff, y’know)

Just now, Lewie said:

WHAT?? How could they?!

(I spend all of my free time at school reading wikipedia...great stuff, y’know)

Yea, the blocked the one site to find sources. But not the adidas store.

My county must just not know anything.

Just now, GuessingEveryDay said:

I also do remote learning, and since our school is for the disabled (deaf and/or blind) so the school has state funding, and all students in high school have MacBook Pros, and all the middle schoolers get iPads. Florida School for the Deaf and Blind is the name of the school.

Getting a bit ot here, but...I have a friend from middle school who was deaf. She was practiced enough in reading lips that we could have conversations. She did have an aid that did...translate? Interpret? Not sure on what to use...all of what the teacher said in asl. Neat stuff. 

1 minute ago, The_Arcitect said:

Yea, the blocked the one site to find sources. But not the adidas store.

My county must just not know anything.

My first thought was Russia, lmao...

7 minutes ago, Lewie said:

discord is blocked on our chromebooks.

darn... that's not Good.:(

1 minute ago, The_Arcitect said:

Not Good......

those people, jeez, why must they hurt us this way

Just now, Lewie said:

Getting a bit ot here, but...I have a friend from middle school who was deaf. She was practiced enough in reading lips that we could have conversations. She did have an aid that did...translate? Interpret? Not sure on what to use...all of what the teacher said in asl. Neat stuff. 

Interpreter. The deaf can also get an hearing aid and practice speech, my parents took both paths with sign language and a Cochlear, and I can have the best of both worlds.

1 hour ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

That might be hard for some people. For example, colorblind people.

We people exist :) Finally someone notices us!