1 minute ago, AnimaticalProductions said:

This is why I have the Unkerballed start mod lol.

I really wanted to use ProbesBeforeCrew but it isn’t updated to 1.9.1 and I can’t be bothered to wait. EVENTUALLY I’ll do a heavily modded career series... I’ve had the idea for a while, so when I get a new computer (a better computer) I guarantee that I’ll stuff as many mods in a career save as possible.

every kind ;)

10 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

I really wanted to use ProbesBeforeCrew but it isn’t updated to 1.9.1 and I can’t be bothered to wait. EVENTUALLY I’ll do a heavily modded career series... I’ve had the idea for a while, so when I get a new computer (a better computer) I guarantee that I’ll stuff as many mods in a career save as possible.

every kind ;)

From what I've seen:

People used unmanned before manned. Then it died, so they moved to probes before crew, and now that died and we're using unkerballed start.

Plus, you might still be able to make it work even if it's not updated.

2 minutes ago, AnimaticalProductions said:

From what I've seen:

People used unmanned before manned. Then it died, so they moved to probes before crew, and now that died and we're using unkerballed start.

Plus, you might still be able to make it work even if it's not updated.

okay. Again, it’s not like I can go back and erase my dear Void series from history, but I have absolutely huge plans and I am partial to a probes before crew-type setup, so eventually. Eventually...

again, it’s gonna be big and I want to use as many mods as i can find. The whole basis of my future career series is that it will be finished once every landable celestial body (including asteroids) are landed and have a flag on them (Excluding Jool, Kerbol, and asteroids)

Edited by HansonKerman

Mini update! Rapid fire!

OdUpL5l.png

ironic.

hols5QQ.png

structural parts!

NgI2N65.png

Baby returns!

qWIpt0z.png

It's the upper stage of what will be a tourist vehicle.

UPDATE DONE

Next up: science grinding, maybe some tourist missions, maybe an upgrade, maybe a rescue mission

MINI UPDATE AGAIN

In my opinion, this one's more interesting. 

CiKN5pu.png

Now now, I know what you're thinking. Just another part testing contract. But since the Valiant (Restock+) is such a bad engine (has thrust vectoring for some reason, but has appalling ISP. SOOOO...!

rg9NNeL.png

Meet the N, a dirt-cheap rocket with two half-sphere fuel tanks with some offset trickery (that one at the top doesnt actually exist, it's attached to the bottom one which is clipped into the fuel tank at the bottom and it's all connected by one radial decoupler. Doesn't make sense? It's actually pretty simple! Craft on KerbalX soon!)

5RQJw2e.png

N on the launchpad.

(I forgot to take a pic of it launching, so here, have a pic of booster sep)

SKY24k7.png

I accidentally packed way too much fuel into this thing, so hey, look at this!

4riPd4G.png

N landed at the space center. 

NEXT UP

AYnt0BW.png

To round off the Great Contract Trilogy I, it's a contract from StrutCo's Megbal Kerman!

On 6/7/2020 at 5:12 PM, HansonKerman said:

opZ3Dkw.png

restock science jr...!~

gsV0zmp.png

I use Restock, and when I saw the Science Jr, I thought, "Huh!  I've never noticed that those rock things glow in the dark."  And then I read the Materials Study...

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.