What other games in beside KSP you plan and what game you want play in future

Pawelk198604

KSP .17. Just saying.

However I just picked up Sleeping Dogs because I'm excited Squaresoft is finally doing something different than the repeated Final Fantasies. I'm hoping its pretty good. I only buy 4-5 games a year so this is a big deal for me.

Oh and I occasionally pick up minecraft and play around. :)

Been playing Project Zomboid, but I don't recommend it at this time.

The game is still in development and the last update is so buggy, I feel it is unplayable for now.

It has potential though. I'm tempted by FTL, but I think it may be too fast paced for my liking.

It has potential though. I'm tempted by FTL, but I think it may be too fast paced for my liking.

The battles can get quite hectic sometimes with your crew running around trying to repel boarders, extinguish fires and repair the shields before the enemy ship fires and destroys your 1-hit-point-remaining ship all at the same time, but you can pause the game at any time and give orders so it never turns into a click fest.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.