[1.8.x-1.12.x] kOS addons: StockCamera, EVA, SCANSat, Career

JonnyOThan

• 2 months later...

Major Noob here. Messed around with KSP for a while, but NEVER REALLY messed around with mods. AMAZING. and big shout out and thanks to the moding community!!!

Now for my Noob question: going out on a limb and saying that KOS-SCANSAT does not work with the current 1.12.5.xx KSP. According to Ckan.

Asking because I am getting the "No Satellite Connection" on the Nav computer.

Thanks

Edited by CubertFarnsworth
added

1 hour ago, CubertFarnsworth said:

Major Noob here. Messed around with KSP for a while, but NEVER REALLY messed around with mods. AMAZING. and big shout out and thanks to the moding community!!!

Now for my Noob question: going out on a limb and saying that KOS-SCANSAT does not work with the current 1.12.5.xx KSP. According to Ckan.

Asking because I am getting the "No Satellite Connection" on the Nav computer.

Thanks

KOS-Scansat doesn't have anything to do with that RPM page.  It's a binding layer between KOS and Scansat.  And all these mods *are* compatible with the latest version of KSP - you may want to check versions 1.8-1.12 as compatible in CKAN.  But thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure the compatibility is updated.

On 2/23/2024 at 7:59 AM, JonnyOThan said:

KOS-Scansat doesn't have anything to do with that RPM page.  It's a binding layer between KOS and Scansat.  And all these mods *are* compatible with the latest version of KSP - you may want to check versions 1.8-1.12 as compatible in CKAN.  But thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure the compatibility is updated.

Yuppers...it worked. Thank you SO MUCH for the immediate response. And also thank you for making KSP that much more amazing!