Deployable science no interaction available

Gyger

If you drop them on the ground in EVA construction mode. They don't function. They need to be deployed via the Kerbal's inventory (small button in the bottom right of their icon in the inventory) just like they always have been. In order for them to function.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry about necromancy, but I've just ran into same story :) 

Parts that were dropped out of inventory in construction mode (and appear to be deployed, though they are not) need to be put back into storage container or directly to suit inventory (I just have the fact that there is not enough space for science part and jetpack) and then deployed by exiting construction mode and right-clicking active kerbal and clicking on small "deploy" button in part's icon corner.

It's really annoying, because I managed to pick those parts back only in construction mode, which seems to be available only when controlling engineer and the fact that for some reason I can drop part to the ground only in this engineer-restricted mode. I.e. if I want to drop stuff out of scientist's pockets to clear space for science module, game just doesn't allow me to drop it on the ground (while engineer can do this easily; guess it will eventually lead to some mass protests by pilots end scientists).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.