[1.12.*] KerBalloons Reinflated - Real Science?

linuxgurugamer

On 8/2/2024 at 9:19 PM, ItsJustLuci said:

I'd love to, however the parts aren't even showing for me, even when using janitors closet. Log attached.

The filter bar on the left has to be compressed (ie: 1 vertical bar and not 2 bars), and then it should be at the bottom of the category list

13 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

The filter bar on the left has to be compressed (ie: 1 vertical bar and not 2 bars), and then it should be at the bottom of the category list

C5hgcJH.png

Here's the latest

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ItsJustLuci said:

Here's the latest

You should be able to scroll the left column, if it's full all the way to the bottom.  Also look slike you have the UI a bit larger, if it doesn't scroll, then maybe try reducing the size of the UI a bit.  I'll try to load it up in a day or so to review.

Also, I see that you have a lot of mods installed, can you make a new install of KSP and try to install just the minimal mods needed for this?  I've never installed RP0, no idea what it may be doing internally

Edited by linuxgurugamer

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, ItsJustLuci said:

Here's the latest

Quick update, I loaded it up and the button was missing for myself as well.  Weill get back to you on this in the next  day or so.

Edit:  I've been checking older versions of KSP, and it used to work, so something has changed.  I'm looking to find which version it changed at, and what changed.

Edited by linuxgurugamer

This is a neat mod, but when you are floating around you can't quit without reverting to last save. Or is there a workaround for this as I'd like to leave some ballons with relays floating around in high altmosphere.

1 hour ago, PicoSpace said:

This is a neat mod, but when you are floating around you can't quit without reverting to last save. Or is there a workaround for this as I'd like to leave some ballons with relays floating around in high altmosphere.

Airpark