Stock 0.17 Community Session!

Guard13007

@Nutt007 I either didn't notice that or thought it a typo, sorry. Fixed.

@khyron42 You have been added to the list.

@basbr Yay! ^^ Also, if you can get them to orbit, you open up the possibility of rescue missions for yourself or others, so that's cool.

@DarkBombers (I can't be bothered to spell it all l33t right now) Your flight has also been updated.

If you can get it into orbit, then i suppose second ship can come along and grab the capsule and then return to Kerbin in a similar way to this video:

@Guard, Can you also update my mission, ive had some practice and as the space race seems to be accelerating im going to forgo the orbit and EVA and go straight for a munshot, orbit & TKI (Trans Kerbin Injection) ((Basically a fancy way of saying return to kerbin)), no landing, on the way ill do an EVA and tick all the boxes, plus it makes a more interesting episode

Mission Accomplished

Mission Name: ST-2NP

Mission Objective: Land a spaceplane on Eve.

Status: Landed on Eve with no broken parts, but the landing gear are slightly glitched.

P6TXM.png

For a full mission log visit here: http://imgur.com/a/GjmSN#0

The new persistence is here: http://www./?f6476hgxobkx8x3

Edited by Maxed-Rockets

@K.A.S.A Updating...and done.

@Maxed-Rockets Thanks for playing, shall you be joining us again anytime soon? xD

@Nutt07 Have fun!

Also, a slight change to the rules, it used to be if two people finished a turn in a day, we would bump the third person's deadline to a day earlier, but I realized that if this were to happen, it would be annoying rather than helpful to speed things up. So, no longer, the deadline you get, is the deadline you get, makes it easier for all. ^^

so to clarify, if the person before me finishes their flight in 12 hours instead of 24, i would have 36 hours to complete my mission?

Yes, but unlike previously, if you finish within the remaining 12 hours, it doesn't fast-forward the next person's deadline, this makes it easier to track because you just keep the deadline you have no matter how much time builds up ahead of you (for example, player 1 & 2 complete in 6 hours, player 3 has 66 hours (remaining 18 hours of player 1's turn, 24 hours of player 2's, 24 hours of yours)).

Just makes it easier, no having to worry about deadlines changing this way! I know it could get a little annoying if there happens to be a bunch of people going fast, and then someone takes like a week or something, but (A) that isn't happening, and (B) if it did, I could make special case changes if need-be.

Mission success! I'll post an album later. It took me 2 HOURS! I wasted so much fuel that on the Laythe encouuter, I only had 25L of fuel left.

Oh yeah, by the way sorry for completing my mission so early.

I'll write mission report when I have the time.

Edited by Giggleplex777

Nutt007 & Exovian: Flights scheduled. ^^

@Giggleplex777 It was not your turn. Please take a look at the rules again for clarification, there are a few flights scheduled ahead of yours.

Ninja Edit: K.A.S.A, two hours and you're time is up. I'll probably give you some time into tomorrow before I'll take my turn, but do try to keep on schedule (and yes, I know you said you may not make it, not upset or anything, just warning you in case you let it slip).

Edited by Guard13007

Name of Mission: Munshot

Status of Mission: Success, MET: approx 4 days 12 hours, Objectives completed, launch into orbit. TMI (Trans Munor injection) into free return trajectory, Orbital insirtion, EVA, TKI (Trans Kerbin Insertion)

YOUR TURN: Guard13007

New Save File: http://www./?lyl2byvjnw4hk3v

EDIT: Great timing even if i am sick, the video i made sucks so im gonna fly this again in a separate save to make the video, and try not to take nearly a week to return to kerbin (kept being affected by the mun SOI) :cool:

Name of Mission: B-Tex (I forgot to rename it *facepalm*)

Status of Mission: The shuttle is in a highly-inclined circular orbit at 120.55 km. Wilzor "Allan" Kerman has jumped out, leaving just Kendan in the shuttle. Unfortunately we had one casualty on this mission, the engineer (Joemy Kerman) died jumping off of the launch pad after inspection. Full mission log to be uploaded.

YOUR TURN: DArkb0mb3rz22

New Save File: http://www./?b294g6cmr878k0m

@ K.A.S.A I have edited my video and am waiting on your upload for Episode 2 before I put mine up, cheers. Also, PM me what to call you because I was awkwardly calling you "casa" and Blue Torch Productions during recording... >.>

Edit: @Maxed-Rockets I will add you in a moment.

As an addendum to my flight request, the flight name will be "Eye of Fire", and has a few minor variations from a standard Tia Sáng to allow a survivable landing on Moho. Is it permissible to include a base Tia Sáng launcher in the savefile for others to mess with, alongside the Eye of Fire variant?

Ok, done with my flight to Laythe.

The Flight of Kuriosity Laythe 1 with ship "Kuriosity- 1a" is completed, with the final result being a splashdown on Laythe's surface.

screenshot2-1.png

New Save Download: http://www./?alen4fdjwcyujv4

Khyron42! You're up!

Edit:

Ugh. The save file I uploaded doesn't have the ship in it, and I can't find the old one. Just go on without me then. It seems I just can't win with this one.

Edited by DArkB0mb3rz22

@Exovian Flight updated. Edit: And yeah, that'll be fine, just differentiate the two somehow.

@K.A.S.A Thanks and everything, working on my side of the deal now. Your next flight is scheduled/booked/sat on.

@Darkbombers Thanks for participating.

@kyron42 No rush.

And I'm signing up for a flight myself:

Name of Mission: Makriis I

Ship Design thing: Makriis Station

Destination: LKO

I'm tired. Edit: Will be updating rules as well, just one or two extra little things..if I can remember them.

Edited by Guard13007
I'm tired...bullocks...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.