my ship is not taking off or maneuvering

Hi, I'm doing a lot of shuttles, so the plane, but what I do is not getting off the ground because the control surfaces are working upside down. For example, when I press the "w" key, the front control surface is down, and the rear control surface is looking up. I call the plane to the garage and change the opening direction of the front or rear control surface, again it does not work.
this is my first problem.
Secondly, I make a small plane, I do everything balanced, I do it even by watching videos, but it does not maneuver. I try to turn right but it doesn't turn, I try to turn left, it doesn't turn. I would be glad if you help. Note: i used translation

Screenshots please, it’s nearly impossible to give any advice without seeing the plane.

W is pitch down, so the front control surfaces should angle down (the front edge below the back edge) and the rear control surfaces will angle down (front edge above back edge), which is exactly what they’re supposed to do. Aircraft controls aren’t immediately intuitive on a keyboard, but the default setup is that W pitches the nose down and S pitches it up.

You will also need to check that your control surfaces are configured correctly to get pitch, roll and yaw control- elevators at the rear of a plane and canards at the front will provide a lot of pitch control, ailerons on the outer edge of the wings are best for roll control and tail fins above (and sometimes below) the plane work for yaw. Position your control surfaces as close to the edges of your plane as you can as this makes them more effective: pitch and yaw surfaces should be near the nose and tail and roll surfaces near the wingtips.

Try looking at some of the stock aircraft to get an idea of what works in KSP and to learn how to take off, fly and- most importantly- land in one piece.

1 hour ago, Ezio_da_Firenze said:

Note: i used translation

ok, given your name i assume you are italian, so i will answer thusly. correct me if i made the wrong call

intanto, alcune cose tradotte non hanno molto senso, quindi prova a riscrivere il problema in italiano.

e MOLTO IMPORTANTE, mandaci IMMAGINI. se l'aereo non sembra andare affatto probabilmente ci sono problemi fondamentali nella costruzione, come mancanza di controllo o mancanza di elettricità o altri simili problemi. ma senza vedere non possiamo fare ipotesi

20 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

Tamam, isminizi verdikten sonra italyan olduğunuzu varsayıyorum, bu yüzden cevap vereceğim. yanlış arama yaparsam beni düzelt

intanto, alcune cose tradotte non hanno molto senso, quindi prova a riscrivere il problema in italiano.

e MOLTO ÖNEMLİ, mandaci IMMAGINI. Sembra dışı ve benzer problemler ile ilgili problemler, problemler ve problemler, diğer problemler için mancanza di elettricità ve mancanza di elettricità gelip. ma senza vedere non possiamo ücret ipotesi

its my nickname lol

1 hour ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Ekran görüntüleri lütfen, herhangi bir tavsiye vermek neredeyse imkansız.

W eğimlidir, bu yüzden ön yüzey kontrolleri aşağı doğru açılmalıdır (arka kenarın ön kenar) ve arka kontrol yüzeyleri aşağı doğru eğilir (ön kenar kenarın üstünde), bu da tam olarak yapmaları gereken şeydir. Mavic kontrolleri bir klavyede hemen sezgisel değildir, ancak varsayılan kurulum, W'nin burnu aşağı indirmesi ve S'nin yukarı doğru fırlatmasıdır.

Ayrıca, yüzeylerinizin bir uçağın arkasındaki eğim, yuvarlanma ve yalpalama kontrollerini kontrol etmek için doğru şekilde yapılandırıldığını kontrol etmeniz gerekir; ön taraftaki kanardlar, kanatların dış kenarlarında kanatçıklar olmak üzere çok sayıda eğim kontrolü yalpalama kontrolü için en iyisidir ve uçundaki üstündeki (ve bazen) kuyruk kanatları sapma için çalışır. Kontrol yüzeyleri uçağınızın kenarlarına olabildiğince yakın konumlandırın, çünkü bu daha etkili hale getirir :im ve sapma yüzeyleri burun ve kuyruk yuvarlanma eğleri olmalıdır.

KSP'de neyin işe yaradığı hakkında bir fikir edinmek ve tek parça halinde nasıl kalkış, uçma ve en önemlisi iniş yapılacağını öğrenmek için stok uçaklardan bazılarına bakmayı deneyin.

ekran görüntüsü aldım ama nasıl url alabilirim bilmiyorum. ı found
kt46rb.png

this is my plane I did it by looking at the video

Edited by Ezio_da_Firenze
new image and new write

A few questions about this plane-

1. What is it for? Why do you need to carry over 60 passengers and some cargo around Kerbin?
  2. The centre of lift (blue) is far too far back compared to the centre of mass (yellow) and most of your control surfaces on the top wing are very close to the CoL which means they’ll produce very little leverage and so very little control; the tiny canards at the front are better positioned, but simply too small to produce enough leverage to adequately control your pitch.
  3. Is this your first KSP plane? If so you should really stick to something smaller and simpler to learn the basics of plane design before trying to build something this large and complex.

11 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Bu uçak hakkında birkaç soru-

1. Bu ne için? Neden Kerbin Boyut 60'ın üzerinde yolcu ve biraz kargo taşımanız gerekiyor?
  2. Kütle merkezi (mavi), kütle MERKEZİNE (sarı) bulduk çok sonra Üst kanattaki Kontrol yüzeylerinin cogu CoL 'ye çok yakın, bu da çok az kaldıraç üretecekleri çok az Olduğu makine geliyor. kontrol; Öndeki minik kanardlar daha iyi konumlandırılmış, ancak sahanızı yeterince kontrol etmek için yeterli kaldıraç üretemeyecek kadar küçük.
  3. Bu ilk KSP uçağınız mı? Öyleyse, bu kadar büyük ve karmaşık bir şey inşa etmeye çalışmadan önce, uçak tasarımının temellerini öğrenmek için gerçekten daha küçük ve daha basit bir şeye bağlı kalmalısınız.

Ahbap video izliyordum ve bu uçağı gördüm beğendim ve her şeyi video gibi dengeli yapıyorum ama çalışmıyor . And ı have battery in cargo hold.

2) CoL nedir bilmiyorum

3) bu benim ilk uçağım değil küçük uçağı denedim küçük veya büyük kanatlar kullanıyorum ama kontrol yüzeylerim sadece kalkış ve iniş için çalışıyor manevra değil

Moderator translation: 

Dude I was watching video and I saw this plane I liked it and I make everything balanced like video but it doesn't work . And I have battery in cargo hold.

2) I don't know what CoL is

3) This is not my first plane I tried the small plane I use small or large wings but my control surfaces only work for takeoff and landing, not maneuver 

10 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Bu uçak hakkında birkaç soru-

1. Bu ne için? Neden Kerbin civarında 60'ın üzerinde yolcu ve biraz kargo taşımanız gerekiyor?
  2. Kaldırma merkezi (mavi), kütle merkezine (sarı) kıyasla çok geride ve üst kanattaki kontrol yüzeylerinin çoğu CoL'ye çok yakın, bu da çok az kaldıraç üretecekleri ve çok az olduğu anlamına geliyor. kontrol; Öndeki minik kanardlar daha iyi konumlandırılmış, ancak sahanızı yeterince kontrol etmek için yeterli kaldıraç üretemeyecek kadar küçük.
  3. Bu ilk KSP uçağınız mı? Öyleyse, bu kadar büyük ve karmaşık bir şey inşa etmeye çalışmadan önce, uçak tasarımının temellerini öğrenmek için gerçekten daha küçük ve daha basit bir şeye bağlı kalmalısınız.

Jimmy first thank you for help.

If I move the wing a little forward, it will straighten into the cockpit?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.