KSP 1.12.3 | OfCourseIStillLoveYou | Watch all your Hullcam cameras at the same time from everywhere!

jrodriguez

5 hours ago, jrodriguez said:

I could use the default fov of the hullcam camera, the reason why I'm using a lower fov for all of them is performance. Watching/Streaming one camera is fine, but watching/streaming 3 or 4 cameras like CCTV has a significant performance cost. Resolution and FOV are the 2 factors that impact the performance.

Allow *both* resolution *and* FOV to be user-defined/over-riden..??... so you have a trade-off?

Some users might be able to live with low-res, but wide FOV... others may want 4k, but can deal with narrow FOV... vOv

5 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

Allow *both* resolution *and* FOV to be user-defined/over-riden..??... so you have a trade-off?

Some users might be able to live with low-res, but wide FOV... others may want 4k, but can deal with narrow FOV... vOv

Sounds sensible. Thanks for the feedback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 10:48 PM, akyyy said:

Dear jrodriguez!

Can the KURS camera be shown in the OfCourseIstillLoveYou camera window?

Sorry for the late replay. At this moment it only works for Hullcam but I guess it should be very difficult to add other cameras

Hi all,

I'm glad to announce that I have released a new version of OCISLY
Changelog:

• Now it is possible to change Width and Height camera resolution in the settings.cfg file!
  • Finally fixed a major bug making TweakScale to not load due to the stupid KSP loader trying to load every single assembly even it can't do it.
  • Frameworks upgraded to .NET Fw 4.8 for mod and NET6 for streaming server and Avalonia Desktop App.
  • Greater performance at all levels.
  • OCISLY icon only shown during FLIGHT scene.

You can download the new release from here:
https://github.com/jrodrigv/OfCourseIStillLoveYou/releases/tag/v1.0.111

Enjoy!

• 9 months later...

Hi all,

This might be my last mod release that I do for KSP 1!  It has better performance now after some fixes!. Let's pray for KSP2 now and let's hope that proper mod support is in place so that I can port all my mods without having to summon the Kraken Lord itself

https://github.com/jrodrigv/OfCourseIStillLoveYou/releases/tag/v1.0.114

Edited by jrodriguez
new release

• 1 year later...

Good morning everyone. I have published a fork of this mod on my GitHub, revisiting the client interface. I have developed a desktop app for Windows capable of showing all the cameras in a single window, making it easier to use the mod.

You can use the GameData and server files available on jrodriguez's last version, the only changed files are the Desktop client.

You can find my fork here: https://github.com/VassilyDev/OfCourseIStillLoveYou

6NIFIlv.png

Edited by Vassily

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 2:21 AM, EritoKaio said:

Oh my! I never thought this would be possible to do. Testing it right now for my next launch!

I do have a request, can we get an option to turn off the telemetry? I already have my own kOS script that exports that data to a file that I read in a custom overlay I made for OBS.
Speaking of overlays, I need to make a new one for all these cameras!

I NEED THAT