HELP! Unable to enter SPH, VAB or tracking station [workaround]

So, I was excited for the 1.12 update and all but there's this really annoying bug that keeps me from enjoying KSP.  I cant go into SPH, Tracking station or VAB and cant launch anything from the launch pad. its preventing me from playing the game and its painful. if someone knows the fix i would be VERY appreciative. thanks.

I am so sorry about the inconvenience. we are investigating this.
There does seem to be a workaround.
Try turning the "Tidy Up debris cluttering KSC" button off
(in the main settings)
Please let me know if this helps. 

Yvry3sq.png

Edited by Just Jim

10 hours ago, Lancasterace said:

Thanks alot! ill try it out!

Edit: IT WORKED! My save is back to normal, thanks for your help!

I am so glad to hear it works now!  We are working on a fix, but idk when it will be ready (that's not my call)

Hi there,

I'm playing vanilla KSP (no mods, just stock everything) with Steam on Mac. Since the update to 1.12 "On final approach", my save on career mode is broken and I can't enter the VAB, the SPH or the tracking station, and I can't exit the other buildings (I have to kill the game). I'm a bit upset, as I had invested a lot of time in this career game (100+ hours).

Other posts in the forum suggest it might have to do with my "persistent.sfs" file. Any Idea what I should be looking for in this file?

Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.