I think a mod causes this but ever since  the update, my loading screen would get stuck at "loading part upgrades?". Here's my log plz see if any mod broke something which is the probably the case as without my mods game works fine so I wanna remove ONLY the bug causing mod. Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14uqnp4GYtuILu4NxRL1UzoHAbqzATqQs/view?usp=sharing

Screenshot: uYWzr5V.png

Edited by Rocketry101

7 minutes ago, Rocketry101 said:

it was a mod i fixed it without having to do these steps

Which mod and how did you fix it? Share the solution if you have one so that others who have commented, or who might have the same problem in future, can fix it too.

5 minutes ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Which mod and how did you fix it? Share the solution if you have one so that others who have commented, or who might have the same problem in future, can fix it too.

I dont know which mod because I removed a lot at the same time. I guess just try to not to have too many mods?

Edited by Rocketry101

I was having the same issue.  I found that installing "World Stabilizer " seemed to be the mod in causing the hang.  Upon further investigation I found that removing the file "MiniAVC.dll" from the "\GameData\WorldStabilizer\Plugins" folder seems to correct the issue.

So apparently it was an old version of MiniAVC.dll.

Could someone else please Test and confirm?

I do not want to pass on anything that is  not correct.

1 hour ago, Napsmoor said:

I was having the same issue.  I found that installing "World Stabilizer " seemed to be the mod in causing the hang.  Upon further investigation I found that removing the file "MiniAVC.dll" from the "\GameData\WorldStabilizer\Plugins" folder seems to correct the issue.

So apparently it was an old version of MiniAVC.dll.

Could someone else please Test and confirm?

I do not want to pass on anything that is  not correct.

i could 

6 minutes ago, Rocketry101 said:

i could 

whats world stabilizer mod

it wasn't the mod itself.  it was MiniAvc.dll which is a utility for checking version numbers of mods.  KSP-AVC is the full on version checker.  MiniAVC was for people who did not have the full KSP-AVC on.

it was packaged with several mods.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.