LETS COUNT! (Lets see if we can reach 100,000 Posts!)

Dr. Kerbal

I pledge a value of 1 toward this goal, increasing the count to 4883. I am happy to announce that the next contributor will create the palindrome 4884 and thus forever be remembered in the history of numbers. My most sincere congratulations, fellow contributor.

My 7th contribution on this humble page in our exciting quest to achieve a post count of 100,000 sees our count increase by 1, and also the final addition in the 4880s as our contributor will initiate the 4890s. Thus I spake. Thusly we arrive:

———

I shall contribute a contribution to this page. The contributing contribution i contribute is my 8th such contributing contribution to contribute to this page in our communal goal to continually contribute contributions that contribute to our contribution goal in which my contributing this contribution contributes again my 8th such contribution in my goal to contribute such contributions until we contribute contributions contributing streak through to 100,000 such contributed contributions, so here is this contributed contribution:

———