Eello With mechjeb ?

Walldingo

@Walldingo

First, welcome!  Always nice to see new members and players show up!

Second, can you give a little bit more information on what you are looking for here?  Are you trying to plan a maneuver to get to Eeloo?  Are you trying to use MechJeb to land on Eeloo?  Perhaps an ascent trajectory to get into Low-Kerbin Orbit from the launchpad?  Any images of craft you have that you are having troubles with?  I'm assuming you are a new player here, and aren't all that familiar with the game and/or the mod, so I'll give you a couple of basics to follow.

1. If we are talking about maneuver nodes, you'll need to have both Mission Control and the Tracking Station upgraded to level 2 before you can create nodes.
    1. On this note, only pilots can create nodes all the time.  Scientists and Engineers must have direct line-of-sight to either a craft with a pilot OR to the Kerbin Space Center to create nodes.
  2. In order to use MechJeb appropriately for any of the things I've mentioned above, you'll need to have unlocked Advanced Flight Control in R&D first.  This is in addition to what I stated in #1 above.
  3. Going interplanetary is a wonderful thing...but Eeloo might not be the best place to go if this is your first trip.  Have you done Mun/Minmus yet?  What about Duna/Ike?  Those 4 bodies should be your first stepping stones...although they don't need to be!  If you want to reach for Eeloo on your first shot, go for it!

If you can give us a bit more information here, it will be easier for us to help you!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.