Are Kerbal Buisnesses allowed?

MegaPlayer1121

When I say Kerbal Buisnesses I mean a bunch of people together developing (a) rockets. but yeah, I would like an answer. and it's like a topic in the Missions section, not a youtube video

Edited by MegaPlayer1121
Missed a bit in Description

Not exactly sure what you mean, as stock KSP is exclusively single player.    There are however a few mods that allow for multiplayer play, to an extent.   

As for the forum, that’s what we do, we help each other build better rockets for the game.

Any other interpretation that I can come up with is probably against the rules of the forums.    We have a fairly strict “No Role Play” rule, it just leads to fights.   And if you’re trying to make an actual business, a) I don’t think it would last long, and b) you would need direct permission from SQUAD / Private Division /  Take Two before mentioning it on the forums.    But I’m pretty sure that’s not what you meant.  

5 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Not exactly sure what you mean, as stock KSP is exclusively single player.    There are however a few mods that allow for multiplayer play, to an extent.   

As for the forum, that’s what we do, we help each other build better rockets for the game.

Any other interpretation that I can come up with is probably against the rules of the forums.    We have a fairly strict “No Role Play” rule, it just leads to fights.   And if you’re trying to make an actual business, a) I don’t think it would last long, and b) you would need direct permission from SQUAD / Private Division /  Take Two before mentioning it on the forums.    But I’m pretty sure that’s not what you meant.  

Alright, Thanks, 

16 hours ago, Staticalliam7 said:

You probably could, just no roleplaying. Like, if multiple people worked on on rocket together, and then you released as if it was from a "company",  it probably would be fine but you don't want to break the rules

That’s a good point, and one I forgot about!

If all you want to do is build rockets with friends and release the craft files under a working group name, such as a corporation would, that’s fine.   We have people doing that all the time, especially the modders.   There’s hundreds of mods released under the guise of a pseudo commercial program.