Hi - looking forward to learning how to get the most from KSP - got two initial questions

besp09

Jumped straight into the Training scenarios - luckily already seen a post on this section of the forum saying some of the tutorials are broken. Spent a long time looking for parts not showing in parts list.

1.0 Is it worth me installing the mod - or I am best using youtube and starting a career? 

2.0 Is the only way to install mods via curseforge (assume this is a 3rd party site) or can they be added via steam?

Thanks

I would advise new players to get used to the stock game before they start modifying it. This avoids confusion about whether issues they encounter are stock features, bugs, or effects of the mods. 

But whatever your choice, welcome to the forum. :)

17 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

I would advise new players to get used to the stock game before they start modifying it. This avoids confusion about whether issues they encounter are stock features, bugs, or effects of the mods. 

But whatever your choice, welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks for the welcome and the guidance - going to try the stock game and leave mods for now as you suggested.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.