Strange camera shadow on bodies in map view

Hey everyone, I'm having a strange issue I can't figure out regarding there being a shadow on celestial bodies when zoomed in far enough in the map view. I've provided a few screenshots to show what I mean and what it's supposed to look like.

I am playing on a modded installation, however the issue doesn't appear to be caused by EVE or Spectra as I've now removed those. I also have:

• AVP
  • Parallax
  • Scatterer

And several other mods that affect gameplay but not cosmetics. Has anyone experienced a similar issue before? 

The issue while zoomed way in:

20220821153110_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

The issue while zoomed farther out:

20220821153106_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

How it's supposed to look:

20220821153112_1.jpg?width=1618&height=9

13 minutes ago, Caerfinon said:

Do you use TUFX?  If so, try setting config for map mode to default-empty. See if that clears it.

I do! I must have forgotten I had it installed - thanks for your response.

I took a look in the config in-game and also poked around the files for the mod, but was unable to find the config you mentioned. I'm sure I missed it somewhere; do you happen to know the path for this or if it's a setting in-game I can change?

Thanks again!

Edit: Nevermind! I found how to change the config. Thanks a lot for your help, it was really immersion breaking for me.

Edited by sweatbox

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.