kats: kerbal aeronautical technology shuttle, unflown concept shuttles and other various shuttle things

chaos113

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

Man, how many times are you going to ask?

i may no longer be part of it but i do have inside knowlage, people are busy with life and you must give them time i made the mistake of not being lenient on people enough once and it ended badly so give them time and they will bring good results

2 hours ago, KSPGAMER1234 said:

I'm really looking forward to this mod! It's already planned in my playthrough!!! Pls!!!!!!!!

We are all waiting but that is no reason to ask every few days. Give the modders time. If there is something new, it will be posted here. And if there's nothing here, there's nothing new.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. I am very excited for this mod! It already looks amazing! Loving your work KATS devs! :D

P.S, Remember to take as much time as you need too, more time that is spent working on this mod, the better it is! (Just, don't overwork yourselves!)

oh ok, well i hope its adopted so we wont have to kitbash, also i could whip up descriptions for the parts

also BOCK, the predecessor of KATS had a discord, does KATS have a discord, and if so, could i join?

Edited by Seadragon420

11 hours ago, Seadragon420 said:

oh ok, well i hope its adopted so we wont have to kitbash, also i could whip up descriptions for the parts

also BOCK, the predecessor of KATS had a discord, does KATS have a discord, and if so, could i join?

It became only for devs

On 6/25/2023 at 6:49 AM, hugoraider said:

That's not true. @Seadragon420 What's your Discord ID? So I can Dm you the invite

mine is CCCP or @ccphashtag1801 i changed to @s in discord sorry i forgot my real one this is my real @

Edited by Seadragon420

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.